Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   August Foxwoods MegaStack **Roll Call** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481285)

Todd Terry 08-21-2007 12:20 PM

Re: August Foxwoods MegaStack **Roll Call**

I'll be there. If you see someone busting in the first 20 minutes, that will probably be me.

betgo 08-21-2007 12:30 PM

I expect to play this. It should be fun playing very deep for the first few hours. Also, should be somewhat easier than teh Turning Stone 5K I played on Saturday.

HEK 08-21-2007 01:51 PM

I'll be there wearing a black Bellagio shirt and probably my Red Sox WS Champs hat (or tan BC Eagles hat). If you see me, come say hi.

SunOfBeach 08-21-2007 05:41 PM

I played in #1, and the field was just sickly weak. BeLowAbove was at my table that day, terrorizing everyone in reach with a huge stack. I was on vacation for #'s 2&3, but am looking forward to trying #4. Around 200 expected to play?

dumbndumb 08-22-2007 01:22 AM

I'll be there and will try to remember your 'outfit' so I can come say 'hi.'

willie 08-22-2007 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wish. I played in I and III. Fields were both ridiculously juicy.

I'm gonna be in Vegas for this one though.

HEK, did you play with anyone who looked like a 16 year old boy in I or III? That was me!

[/ QUOTE ]

i recognized you when i played in 3 cause i'm pretty sure i played at turning stone with you before.

BrandiFan 08-22-2007 08:37 AM

Wow, I just saw the structure sheet on this, pretty sweet. Whole lot better than the Venetian "deepstack" events, which were almost as deep as a $10 freezout on Stars.
Have they announced when the next one will be? I didn't see it on the website.
Edit: [ QUOTE ]
I'm going to Vegas in a few days (thus missing Mega Stack IV) for a week and when I go back I plan on basically living at Foxwoods and winning 23789232 Act 3s.

[/ QUOTE ]What do you get when you win your second seat?

HEK 08-22-2007 08:42 AM

the structure of this event on day 1 is pretty amazing. Although I'm not sure how the stacks/blinds look at the final table.

betgo 08-22-2007 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the structure of this event on day 1 is pretty amazing. Although I'm not sure how the stacks/blinds look at the final table.

[/ QUOTE ]
The average is going to be more than 100xBB for a few hours. By the end of day 1, the BB is 1/5 of buyin, so at that point the average stack will not be huge.