Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Mulholland Drive (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=481246)

Dominic 08-19-2007 01:55 PM

Re: Mulholland Drive

you don't try and understand the "story" of this masterpiece....you just let it flow over you and feel it's power. And I want to bury my head in Elena Harring's boobies. With Naomi Watts.

blutarski 08-19-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was scared of the homeless guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was so cool how the one guy was all 'there's no one back there' and the other was 'i'm too afraid to look' then they look and he's there and the guy drops over dead.

Dilznoofus 08-19-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it was so cool how the one guy was all 'there's no one back there' and the other was 'i'm too afraid to look' then they look and he's there and the guy drops over dead.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that was genuinely spooky, as well as the conversation leading up to it. [censored] up movie, for sure.

LionelHutz00 08-19-2007 03:18 PM

I love this movie.

also recommended: Blue Velvet

kiddcheckers 08-19-2007 03:36 PM

hated this move. loved blue velvet though.

Franchise 60 08-19-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I love this movie.

also recommended: Blue Velvet

[/ QUOTE ]

Blue Velvet is [censored] awesome

tarheeljks 08-19-2007 03:44 PM

i love this movie

blutarski 08-19-2007 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that was genuinely spooky, as well as the conversation leading up to it. [censored] up movie, for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's how it would happen in real life, too. "There's nothing back there, come on lets...HOLY JESUS [censored]!!!!

Abones 08-19-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hudge brag.

i have a boring interpretation of the movie, but rly who cares - lesbian sex scene and naomi watts crying and masturbating ftw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Limesparks 08-19-2007 07:05 PM

that part in lost highway where bill pullman runs into robert blake looking like a [censored] vampire at a party and blake says 'we've met before' and pullmans like 'i don't think so, where?' and blake goes 'at your house' and pullmans like 'no way' and blake goes 'yes we did, and as a matter of fact I'M THERE RIGHT NOW' and pullmans all 'wtf' and then blake gives him a cell phone and says 'go ahead, call your house' and pullman calls the house and blake answers and says 'told you i was here' and pullmans like 'wtf who are you' and and both blakes start laughing and blake goes 'GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE'