Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Prob one of the more gruesome beats I've seen as played (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=480821)

React1oN 08-18-2007 06:02 PM

Re: Prob one of the more gruesome beats I\'ve seen as played

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK instead of J9s use 88 or something... the point is shoving preflop was too much to put in imo and this also gave him a chance to screw up since it was an odd play.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand why you didn't just 4-bet to like 1350? That way he still might push preflop putting you on a move and you should happily call.

Edit: I'm not trying to be a dick or anything here. I understand the beat is gruesome. I just don't understand the play really.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
BB calls $4,200.00

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, basically.

Teh1337zor 08-18-2007 06:13 PM

ewwww

TheProdigy 08-18-2007 06:17 PM

Nasty...I so need to practice my HU game.

Stake me? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

craigthedeac 08-18-2007 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
prayed

[/ QUOTE ]
lol

choccypie 08-18-2007 07:54 PM

Ouch

meleader2 08-18-2007 08:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK instead of J9s use 88 or something... the point is shoving preflop was too much to put in imo and this also gave him a chance to screw up since it was an odd play.

[/ QUOTE ]

well wtf do u think he's calling with pre if u want him to put u on something like 88, wtf do u put him on then?

MYNAMEIZGREG 08-18-2007 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well wtf do u think he's calling with pre if u want him to put u on something like 88, wtf do u put him on then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea. I had no idea it was possible to call a 10x your 3bet raise preflop with 1/7 PSB left for the flop.

shootaa 08-19-2007 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea. I had no idea it was possible to call a 10x your 3bet raise preflop with 1/7 PSB left for the flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

he has FE v whiffed J9? ship mistakenly folding the 6 outter post flop!

Triumph36 08-19-2007 12:52 AM

mynameizgreg:

any bad beats you take, i think about the fact that you won a party monster jackpot.

Janis N. 08-19-2007 01:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]But you wantz him to fold 88, no!!?!?!?!?