Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   vote to choose my stars avatar (3 options) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479600)

Heavens_Myst 08-17-2007 01:45 AM

Re: vote to choose my stars avatar (3 options)

first off, LOL, that avatar was of monkeys from a movie with "LOL" and "ROFL" put in. Not of black people, wtf?

lol......i was eating watermelon at the beginning of the summer so i put that as my location. ur not bein srs right now right? lol wtf

and lastly, the 3rd pic isn't meant to be racist, it was a pic that was posted in my other thread and i thought it'd be a tight stars avatar.

stop being a nit and just [censored] put me on ignore or something you worthless [censored]

unlucky4me 08-17-2007 01:46 AM

My favorite one is that guy named The Cleaner. A dude with a mop bucket. He seems to win a good bit too.

Heavens_Myst 08-17-2007 01:47 AM

btw, option 3 won't include text because it's too big, only the guy and the knife

saucyspade19 08-17-2007 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
first off, LOL, that avatar was of monkeys from a movie with "LOL" and "ROFL" put in. Not of black people, wtf?

lol......i was eating watermelon at the beginning of the summer so i put that as my location. ur not bein srs right now right? lol wtf

and lastly, the 3rd pic isn't meant to be racist, it was a pic that was posted in my other thread and i thought it'd be a tight stars avatar.

stop being a nit and just [censored] put me on ignore or something you worthless [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

what movie was that from, that avatar was so wtf funny

kkcountry 08-17-2007 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmmmm, no, they were wearing clothes and one was wearing a bowler. i'd search for the pic, but first i need to know what racial epithets you used to find it.

Sly_Fox 08-17-2007 01:48 AM

I like the third avatar.

Heavens_Myst 08-17-2007 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ummmmmm, no, they were wearing clothes and one was wearing a bowler. i'd search for the pic, but first i need to know what racial epithets you used to find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i used two plus two . com

thats where i found it you mouth drooling fool

hellmuth88 08-17-2007 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
btw, option 3 won't include text because it's too big, only the guy and the knife

[/ QUOTE ]

there goes at least 1bb/100

Spechel EDD 08-17-2007 01:53 AM

the movie is of total recall. how do people not remember that thing coming out of that mars rebel dudes stomach?

Heavens_Myst 08-17-2007 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

there goes at least 1bb/100

[/ QUOTE ]

doomswitch > 1bb/100