Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Brain Townsend/sbrugby's misery makes me happy..... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=476230)

crookedhat99 08-13-2007 06:09 AM

Re: Brain Townsend/sbrugby\'s misery makes me happy.....

OP is unintelligent, annoying, and sucks

nanamar05 08-13-2007 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ban

[/ QUOTE ]

Why?

You can't speak your mind here? I didn't know this site was based in North Korea.

Riina 08-13-2007 06:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sweet dude don't be jealous

[/ QUOTE ]

I think jealous was a wrong word I used there because its not really jealously, its just I think he got really lucky to build that bankroll during the "golden age" of poker.

I am just pissed that I didn't discover poker until the "golden age" of poker was over. Players like Taylor, Brian, Andrew and those online millionaires put themselves to be in a lucky situation. I missed out.

It is so much harder now to become an online poker millionaire because majority of the players have a decent poker sense unlike in the golden age of poker. I am talking about building a bankroll playing micros and moving up.

[/ QUOTE ]

how can i not love this guy? you rule op [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

08-13-2007 06:19 AM

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

rebuyboy 08-13-2007 06:23 AM

ban OP

apefish 08-13-2007 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

You can't speak your mind here? I didn't know this site was based in North Korea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Send OP to North Korea so he can complain properly.

nanamar05 08-13-2007 06:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ban OP

[/ QUOTE ]

I will ban you!

Jurrr 08-13-2007 06:30 AM

Even though I feel somewhat similar about the "golden age" (yes, lol) why keep that against Brian? You and I were not smart enough not to play unlimited holdthems a few years ago; it's not Brian's fault, is it?

Also, he seems like a decent guy, makes good videos, and so forth.

Prahlad I'm not sorry for at all, he just comes off as a complete jerk in that Lisandro video.

nanamar05 08-13-2007 06:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You and I were not smart enough not to play unlimited holdthems a few years ago; it's not Brian's fault, is it?

[/ QUOTE ]
I wasn't old enough to play legally during the "golden age", which was really 3-4 years ago.

[ QUOTE ]
Prahlad I'm not sorry for at all, he just comes off as a complete jerk in that Lisandro video.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats because poker is fun for everyone, expect his opponents.

Pharald is my favorite player of all time.

MatthijsH 08-13-2007 06:43 AM

OP you suck.

I, for one, am rooting for aba to go on a 3M UPswing. I enjoy to see him do well.

Prediction from my side: in the very near future aba will destroy Kai Buxxe in PLO.