Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Entourage 8.12 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=476037)

Kos13 08-13-2007 12:49 AM

Re: Entourage 8.12

[ QUOTE ]
Still love Drama

Anna Farris not as hot as I thought she was. She always looks hot in those sh*tty a$$ movies she does, e.g. Scary Movie 4

[/ QUOTE ]

I never noticed how puffy her face is. I can't really put my finger on what was wrong with it, but something just looked...off.

Oliver Nipples 08-13-2007 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Still love Drama

Anna Farris not as hot as I thought she was. She always looks hot in those sh*tty a$$ movies she does, e.g. Scary Movie 4

[/ QUOTE ]

I never noticed how puffy her face is. I can't really put my finger on what was wrong with it, but something just looked...off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Face might be puffy for a roll, she is pretty active 07-08. After the loot she got for SM4 and that there will be a fifth, she can be as puffy as she wants, I'd give my first born for 20 minutes...

guids 08-13-2007 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Still love Drama

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It looked like she got stung by some bees. I know exactly what you are talking about though, she is usually pretty hot, but there were random puffs under her eyes etc that I noticed

Dilznoofus 08-13-2007 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Still love Drama

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It looked like she got stung by some bees. I know exactly what you are talking about though, she is usually pretty hot, but there were random puffs under her eyes etc that I noticed

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I noticed it too. She definitely looked puffy.

danvh 08-13-2007 02:50 AM

Not the best episode. But it amused me for 30 min, hence did its job as it normally does..

mikeyworm 08-13-2007 03:06 AM

First thing girlfriend said when she saw anna tonight was that she had colagen injections.

TheNoodleMan 08-13-2007 03:19 AM

Am I the only person who had to IMDB Anna Faris to figure out who she was?

Usually when Entourage features someone as themselves they are a household name, am I just out of it or did they way overestimate her name recognition?

shaniac 08-13-2007 03:21 AM

what's anna's claim to fame? can't say I heard of her before tonight.

Also, is it just me or did they cast Mrs. Ari's love interest on the soap opera to look a lot like Vinny?

Alex1212 08-13-2007 03:22 AM

Anyone have a link to watch the episode online? I dont have HBO...

shaniac 08-13-2007 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only person who had to IMDB Anna Faris to figure out who she was?

Usually when Entourage features someone as themselves they are a household name, am I just out of it or did they way overestimate her name recognition?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess this is why she needs Eric's management.