Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Pick your poison: Alba vs. Rosie (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=474695)

blufish 08-11-2007 03:49 PM

Re: Pick your poison

not sure where that came from. guys screwing chicks, whether they like males or not, is usually a sign of being hetero. but hey , maybe it's different where you're from.

this question was asked on a major sports radio program down here in miami. i modified somewhat, but some of the callers to the radio show had surprising answers.

Full-Metall 08-11-2007 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Levelled?

Or do you just like the BBWs? Or, in terms of Roseanne and Rosie, BWs?

[/ QUOTE ]
hmm I guess we'll never know

Khaos4k 08-11-2007 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
not sure where that came from. guys screwing chicks, whether they like males or not, is usually a sign of being hetero. but hey , maybe it's different where you're from.

this question was asked on a major sports radio program down here in miami. i modified somewhat, but some of the callers to the radio show had surprising answers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did the radio use a fat lesbian who I would not be able to get it up for? If not, then your modification is retarded.

blufish 08-11-2007 04:00 PM

the players are the same. they said you only had to "do" rosie once. i extended it to a week.

sorry you can't get a rise, even on a fat chick, bro...

mak15 08-11-2007 04:02 PM

with alba i get to have sex once, but with rosie i get to have sex a bunch of times. doesn't seem close to me.

guids 08-11-2007 04:04 PM

I wouldn't mind being rosies sex slave for a week. Because she is gay and I wouldnt have to do much except watch tv, and occasionally get into a fist fight over the last chicken wing.

emon87 08-11-2007 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh. my mistake. i was just about to inquire as to who would win - a golden retriever against an NFL kickoff coverage team, but someone beat me to it...

forgot this forum was for serious inquiries only.

now stfu and answer the question.

[/ QUOTE ]

but unlike your post, that one generated some good discussion. and th OP wasn't an abusive whiny bitch when people didn't do exactly what he wanted.

guids 08-11-2007 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Screwing chicks, if they dont like males, is called rape. I dont like rape. does that make me gay?

blufish 08-11-2007 04:10 PM

i like the golden retriever post. i was just responding to a prick. take the sand out of your snatch and lighten up a bit junior...