Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   memories: trainwrecking pregnancy forum (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=471789)

ginko 08-07-2007 06:22 PM

Re: memories: trainwrecking pregnancy forum

i feel sorry for every1 that knows you

DrSavage 08-07-2007 06:23 PM

That's the most disgusting immature [censored] i ever heard somebody brag about.

BowToYourSensei 08-07-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] stopped believing BTYS' stories a long time ago

[/ QUOTE ]

am i really capable of making up a tl;dr trainwreck story so random based on a single post in a thread about shortstacking joe hachem? if i am, i gotta tell u, i rule

[ QUOTE ]
surprised you didnt get a worse punishment, you deserved it

[/ QUOTE ]

for what exactly? she spent most of her time that she should have spent teaching on a forum. i held her accountable. i win.

and punishment? for 6 weeks i had a free period and i still got an A.

Dudd 08-07-2007 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[x] stopped believing BTYS' stories a long time ago

[/ QUOTE ]

[x] still don't care

BowToYourSensei 08-07-2007 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's the most disgusting immature [censored] i ever heard somebody brag about.

[/ QUOTE ]

....i was 14 when i did this

but you're absolutely right, this is much more immature and disgusting than bragging about someone going completely busto and broke of every dollar to their name, or bragging about how you cheat on your wife, bragging about having an affair with an underage girl, etc etc etc.

Full-Metall 08-07-2007 06:28 PM

He is the Dominic of BBV. His stories are probably [censored] but they are usually very entertaining. I really stress 'usually' because this story isn't clever, it's just horribly cruel, humorless, and makes him out to be a complete sociopath.

BowToYourSensei 08-07-2007 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i feel sorry for every1 that knows you

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll share your condolances with them

[ QUOTE ]
He is the Dominic of BBV. His stories are probably [censored] but they are usually very entertaining. I really stress 'usually' because this story isn't clever, it's just horribly cruel, humorless, and makes him out to be a complete sociopath.

[/ QUOTE ]

sociopath? horribly cruel?

Heavens_Myst 08-07-2007 06:31 PM

btys, ignore the nits

good story, somtimes i wonder if they're real but o well, good nonetheless, btw i had the same class freshman year of hs, our days consisted mostly of doing typing tests and learning about microsoft excel, wowowow !

BowToYourSensei 08-07-2007 06:32 PM

oh, i should also mention the transfer had absolutely nothing to do with me. husband had to move out of state.

honestly, i don't apologize for a second for what i did, several of the parents of the kids were outraged that a teacher would actually spend as much time as she did doing this forum [censored] instead of, you know, teaching.

anyone who thinks what i did was cruel needs to take that stick out of their ass and see that she had this coming.

sethypooh21 08-07-2007 06:35 PM

Ever since Lukieplaya won $1998 with A4o, I have been a disciple of BTYS. Play on playa.