Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Your favorite post of all time (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=463087)

Triumph36 07-28-2007 02:47 PM

Re: Your favorite post of all time

the thread from OOT where assani fisher asks about 'oat running'

the purest gold

oh, OP says favorite post - well my favorite post is within that thread, but saying what it is ruins it

amplify 07-28-2007 02:50 PM

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan-tu...rness-post.jpg

saucyspade19 07-28-2007 02:59 PM

someone find the "where does sammy farha get his money" thread. that was the best evar

calmB4storm 07-28-2007 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
someone find the "where does sammy farha get his money" thread. that was the best evar

[/ QUOTE ]
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

NewTeaBag 07-28-2007 03:14 PM

Recently bumped and stickied but I still cannot fail to LOL at the amount of morans arguing with OP.

MORANS!

bmwguy525 07-28-2007 05:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
grimstarr rocks a grimstarr

[/ QUOTE ]
holy shtt this thread had me laughin my ass off for like a day straight

Fishmonger 07-28-2007 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The "I stabbed a guy at my home game" thread... graph shaped like knife followed by.. "stab preflop"

[/ QUOTE ]

Read from start to finish, you will not be disappointed.

Stabbage

LionelHutz00 07-28-2007 09:53 PM

I think it might be this gem from TheFaucet. Long live TheFaucet.

[ QUOTE ]

So this kid goes to the grocery store on his bike around 8 and on his way out of the place he hears drunken bums shouting and cursing at each other in the parking lot. He looks around and only sees one bum, and then realizes that it's just one bum who was having a conversation with himself very loudly. My friend, wanting to avoid any unpleasantness, decides to go the long way around since this bum looks drunk or high and antagonistic and is chilling near the passageway that would be the closer way out to the main street. So he's on his bike, plastic grocery bags hanging from his handlebars, and he sees the hobo emerge from the passage. Keep in mind that the bum is loudly rambling the whole time, and is a skinny Northwest junkie hobo which is probably the worst kind of hobo you can find in America these days. So my friend is biking down the parking lot and the bum is powerwalking towards where he'll be in about 5 seconds if he doesn't change course. He then hears the bum mutter aloud, "I'M GONNA ATTACK THIS GUY." My friend is alarmed and also slightly amused at the fact that this cockroach decided to voice his intentions. Then the bum goes, "NO, HE'S TOO PALE", turns around and quickly disappears back to the mall. So in short, my roommate almost got attacked and surprise buttsexed by a drunk possibly schizophrenic hobo but the hobo decided my roommate was too white for his taste. I see where the bum was coming from though, my roommate is German and ginger so he's got the pale milky complexion and is the kind of kid who acts and looks so white that blacks are offended just by looking at him and punch him in the face (actually happened in high school). damn, writing is fun when you're high, holla

[/ QUOTE ]

4drugmoney 07-28-2007 10:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think it might be this gem from TheFaucet. Long live TheFaucet.

[ QUOTE ]

So this kid goes to the grocery store on his bike around 8 and on his way out of the place he hears drunken bums shouting and cursing at each other in the parking lot. He looks around and only sees one bum, and then realizes that it's just one bum who was having a conversation with himself very loudly. My friend, wanting to avoid any unpleasantness, decides to go the long way around since this bum looks drunk or high and antagonistic and is chilling near the passageway that would be the closer way out to the main street. So he's on his bike, plastic grocery bags hanging from his handlebars, and he sees the hobo emerge from the passage. Keep in mind that the bum is loudly rambling the whole time, and is a skinny Northwest junkie hobo which is probably the worst kind of hobo you can find in America these days. So my friend is biking down the parking lot and the bum is powerwalking towards where he'll be in about 5 seconds if he doesn't change course. He then hears the bum mutter aloud, "I'M GONNA ATTACK THIS GUY." My friend is alarmed and also slightly amused at the fact that this cockroach decided to voice his intentions. Then the bum goes, "NO, HE'S TOO PALE", turns around and quickly disappears back to the mall. So in short, my roommate almost got attacked and surprise buttsexed by a drunk possibly schizophrenic hobo but the hobo decided my roommate was too white for his taste. I see where the bum was coming from though, my roommate is German and ginger so he's got the pale milky complexion and is the kind of kid who acts and looks so white that blacks are offended just by looking at him and punch him in the face (actually happened in high school). damn, writing is fun when you're high, holla

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that was great.

Quicksilvre 07-28-2007 11:01 PM

I can't find it in Search, but there was a post in (I think) B&M where someone was all "KICK HIM IN THE NUTS AND CALL THE FLOOR OVER AND KICK HIM IN THE NUTS AND GET A WAITRESS AND KICK HER IN THE NUTS AND FIND MIKE GNUTTS (silent 'g') AND KICK HIM IN THE NUTS AND FIND A BOX OF GRAPE NUTS AND KICK THAT AND FINALLY KICK YOURSELF RIGHT IN THE NUTS". I don't recall exactly how it went.