Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   So it's Foxwoods time again ... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=460923)

marchron 07-26-2007 12:31 AM

Re: So it\'s Foxwoods time again ...

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be in Baltimore Aug. 3-5, Montreal Aug. 10-12, and Minnesota Aug. 17-19. I told you LATE August! I may have to bow out of this one.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm sure the timing was a complete accident.

MrWookie 07-26-2007 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to be in Baltimore Aug. 3-5, Montreal Aug. 10-12, and Minnesota Aug. 17-19. I told you LATE August! I may have to bow out of this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Banned for more nittiness.

RemyXO 07-26-2007 12:36 AM

I have very nice memories of Foxwoods poker room [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Being at a conference in Boston I opted to skip most of it and spent lots of hours at $5-10 tables. I had a guy sitting to my left and he kept doing "pocket cam" to me every time I was out of the hand, he was a complete donkey on top of it. Gorgeous action and very nice poker room. I'd say second to the Venetian.

Also played a $100 SNG just for the hell of it and got second. Rake is total WTF at live SNGs though.

That being said, I can't make it though I want to badly [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
GL and don't drink as much as last time. Wookie being out might help in that regard [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

marchron 07-26-2007 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Banned for more nittiness.

[/ QUOTE ]
w00t.

MrWookie 07-26-2007 01:59 AM

March is going for the record of "Micro poster who's been banned for the longest time w/o any of the bans having been permanent."

NinaWilliams 07-26-2007 02:24 AM

I'll probably be there. Anytime in August is fine with me.

marchron 07-26-2007 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
March is going for the record of "Micro poster who's been banned for the longest time w/o any of the bans having been permanent."

[/ QUOTE ]
Who holds it now?

MrWookie 07-26-2007 09:36 AM

I'm not sure. It was unterfish until I banned him permanently. It might actually be BBB, since I tempbanned him for a little longer than I banned you.

bung 07-26-2007 09:58 AM

Wooks, what're you gonna do in Montreal? Maybe we hooks up if you ain't busy.....(no one works in Montreal during the summer).....

ProfessorBen 07-26-2007 11:30 AM

Reading that trip report makes me NOT want to play 4/8 again. Variance drive me CRWAZIE.