Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Who likes Jay Leno? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=458413)

amplify 07-23-2007 01:41 PM

Re: Who likes Jay Leno?

I like Leno, I do not like his show.

secretprankster 07-23-2007 01:43 PM

Best-looking guests.

AntonHeat 07-23-2007 01:58 PM

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Jay Leno, funny guy, but I only usally really watch only the first 30mins then when like a celeb comes on I usally change channels, unless its someone I like.

btmagnetw 07-23-2007 02:00 PM

wtf i hate leno. example of leno monolouge joke:

a man in new jersey was caught robbing a bank when he forgot to put gas in his getaway car. I MEAN.. CMON! *chuckle chuckle* you plan out a robbery and forget gas? *chuckle chuckle* .. in other news.....

example of interview:

actress: and after we left, he totally forgot to pay!
leno: REALLY? *chuckle chuckle* he just did that did he?? *chuckle chuckle*

secretprankster 07-23-2007 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
a man in new jersey was caught robbing a bank when he forgot to put gas in his getaway car. I MEAN.. CMON! *chuckle chuckle* you plan out a robbery and forget gas? *chuckle chuckle* .. in other news.....

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty spot-on, haha.

XXXNoahXXX 07-23-2007 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hey, kevin. did you hear about this? yeah, true story a man in new jersey was caught robbing a bank when he forgot to put gas in his getaway car. I MEAN.. CMON! *chuckle chuckle* you plan out a ROBBERY and forget GAS?! hey kevin, you like stealing cars amirite? *chuckle chuckle* .. in other news.....

[/ QUOTE ]

FYL (fixed your leno)

nyc999 07-23-2007 02:15 PM

I go Conan >>> Letterman >>>>>>> Leno >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> (x40) Carson Daly.

I haven't really seen enough Kimmel or Ferguson to rank them, but from what I have seen, Ferguson seems really funny.

I read an interview with Leno where he said he tries to do 50% smart comedy and 50% dumb comedy, so everyone will get the jokes. I'd prefer 100% smart comedy.

However, I do admire his work ethic, the guy never takes a day off.

TMTTR 07-23-2007 02:18 PM

Leno is terrible. He has always been terrible. He was terrible as a guest on Letterman in the 80s, he was terrible as a guest host for Carson and he continues to be terrible.

His monologue is consistently terrible.

Many of his better bits are stolen from other shows that have done them better but without the national audience.

The only time I watch him now is when he has a guest (or band) I want to see (then it is usually a quick DVR and erase before I can think of watching the rest of the show).

Simply Awful.

pokerbobo 07-23-2007 02:19 PM

Carson>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>Leno>Letterman& gt;>>>>>>>Philbin

(Philbin not in same genre I know, but has there ever been a bigger no talent hack?)

btmagnetw 07-23-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I go Conan >>> Letterman >>>>>>> Leno >>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>> (x40) Carson Daly

[/ QUOTE ]WTF only x40?? you must a carson daly fanboy