Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   taco bell breakfast (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=458183)

GTBMuckface 07-23-2007 03:58 PM

Re: taco bell breakfast

this could be the worst thread ive ever read

ebepse 07-23-2007 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ban

holdme 07-23-2007 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
you just dont get bbv4l

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 04:36 PM

does taco bell even serve breakfast?

that place is so fking vile and disgusting i will never return, but they have breakfast??? i will prop bet someone here for 100 that they cant eat 10 famous bowls from kfc in an hour, (both owned by pepsico so this is still relevant)

bmwguy525 07-23-2007 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

that place is so fking vile and disgusting i will never return, but they have breakfast??? i will prop bet someone here for 100 that they cant eat 10 famous bowls from kfc in an hour, (both owned by pepsico so this is still relevant)

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, i can't even finish 1 of those things without feeling overly full

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 04:41 PM

the fact you even ate one is disgusting, when those things got released i made a bet with a friend from another state that we both had to eat one, i took cell phone pictures as i purchased it and ate some of it, it was so gross i couldnt even finish, HE COULDNT EVEN BUY ONE AND TAKE A BITE, the bet stipulated that he had to eat it in a kfc and had to DRINK A STEEL RESERVE IN PUBLIC, he pussyed out and paid me a hundred, eating a third of one of those is the greatest regret i have in my life.

edfurlong 07-23-2007 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the fact you even ate one is disgusting, when those things got released i made a bet with a friend from another state that we both had to eat one, i took cell phone pictures as i purchased it and ate some of it, it was so gross i couldnt even finish, HE COULDNT EVEN BUY ONE AND TAKE A BITE, the bet stipulated that he had to eat it in a kfc and had to DRINK A STEEL RESERVE IN PUBLIC, he pussyed out and paid me a hundred, eating a third of one of those is the greatest regret i have in my life.

[/ QUOTE ]

shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutupsh utupshutup

ebepse 07-23-2007 04:58 PM

how are the famous bowls? i have heard good things about them but have yet to have one. maybe i will today.

also,

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ban

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] ban?

No Fizzle 07-23-2007 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the bet stipulated that he had to eat it in a kfc and had to DRINK A STEEL RESERVE IN PUBLIC, he pussyed out and paid me a hundred,

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you said 10 for $100? I'll take 1 for $100 and drink a steel reserve anyday.

roaaahhh 07-23-2007 05:14 PM

hes my friend, and this was (november) i think and also before i learned that people on this messageboard like taco bell and probably do eat famous bowls on a regular basis.