Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Big Neteller problems (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=456853)

Wolverine 07-21-2007 03:38 PM

Re: Big Neteller problems

[ QUOTE ]
congrats, now you know what it feels like to be american

[/ QUOTE ]

If the only thing wrong with your country was Neteller, I'd count yourself lucky.

0uTpLaYeD 07-21-2007 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the only thing wrong with your country was Neteller, I'd count yourself lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

GFY

AaronOC 07-21-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ][censored] lol

MrMorden 07-21-2007 08:38 PM

I just tried to deposit 8000 to Party Poker, It said transaction failed, time out. I tried it again. The same result. Ok, fine lets not play party tonight. Only an hour later I check my email and boom, there is netteller email saying transaction was succesfull. I go to party account, no monies. I go to my netteller account and find balance is 16 000$ less than its supposed to be. 2 times 8000$ transactions to pay-pro (Party) marked as approved. So my monies are floating there somewhere who knows where.

HavanaBanana 07-21-2007 08:52 PM

Both logging in to Neteller and depositing works fine for me, as of 1 minute ago.

ToT

2weak 07-21-2007 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just tried to deposit 8000 to Party Poker, It said transaction failed, time out. I tried it again. The same result. Ok, fine lets not play party tonight. Only an hour later I check my email and boom, there is netteller email saying transaction was succesfull. I go to party account, no monies. I go to my netteller account and find balance is 16 000$ less than its supposed to be. 2 times 8000$ transactions to pay-pro (Party) marked as approved. So my monies are floating there somewhere who knows where.

[/ QUOTE ]
same for me

2weak 07-21-2007 10:29 PM

just chatted with the neteller support. the money was sent to ipoker but it isnt at ipoker. akfjöfjöfsdjsdöfjdkdsf

bkholdem 07-21-2007 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a weird cooincidence because when I logged into my party account I had $16,000 more than I had when I logged out yesterday.

arilzo 07-22-2007 05:53 AM

2weak, please keep us updated, a friend of mine has the same problem (though on a smaller scale). Money benn withdrawn from neteller account, but not credited at pokersite.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 07-22-2007 06:07 AM

i am updating some documents with them and they have been strangely slow. they must be busy or something.