Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   The.Accountant (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=455424)

rubbrband 07-19-2007 06:50 PM

Re: The.Accountant

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
shut up lurker unless you are going to provide some explanation to your LOL LEVELLEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

he [censored] sucks

[/ QUOTE ]
he's on a whole 'nother level....giggling behind his screen the whole way there baby!

[/ QUOTE ]
Leveleing or not he sucks. Either way he isn't funny.

Lurker. 07-19-2007 07:02 PM

F U all, he's funny to me.

prodonkey 07-19-2007 07:04 PM

is he banned yet?

rubbrband 07-19-2007 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Can we match ip addresses?

07-19-2007 07:06 PM

I'm with Lurker, I find the accountant funny. (Except for the god-awful I has a Durr thread)

Lurker. 07-19-2007 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Can we match ip addresses?

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, i am no winning 400nl player.

rubbrband 07-19-2007 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm with Lurker, I find the accountant funny. (Except for the god-awful I has a Durr thread)

[/ QUOTE ]
He constantly makes horrible ms paint threads. Wich is pretty much impossible.

slothinator 07-19-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This confuses me, because I often enjoy your posts (especially the high school age girl story). What about him do you find amusing? The blind stupidity or the social ignorance? Perhaps a combination of the two. Then again, you found vegas nick amusing as well IIRC. Oh well, to each his own.

chadmack 07-19-2007 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This confuses me, because I often enjoy your posts (especially the high school age girl story). What about him do you find amusing? The blind stupidity or the social ignorance? Perhaps a combination of the two. Then again, you found vegas nick amusing as well IIRC. Oh well, to each his own.

[/ QUOTE ]

how does it confuse you? i don't get how idiots or trolls piss people off so much. if you don't like them, don't read what they have to say. i definitely found vegas nick amusing, yea he was an idiot, but that's what made him so great! the accountant is kind of a tool so he's not even that amusing but still, if you don't like him, don't give him all this attention and just ignore him (this isn't just aimed at you slothinator, it's to everyone who complains about bad posters). if you guys haven't learned yet, complainging about them doesn't make them go away, only gildy or adanthar can make that descision

slothinator 07-19-2007 08:22 PM

I'm kind of with you chadmack. I like having trolls and gimmicks around to make fun of. I enjoy it. What I don't understand is how someone could actually enjoy their posts. I think their posts are stupid, so I insult them. I don't read their posts and laugh. That's what I don't understand.