Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Tournament Circuit/WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   What did Yang have when Childs folded QQ? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=454328)

MyTurn2Raise 07-18-2007 03:54 PM

Re: What did Yang have when Childs folded QQ?

[ QUOTE ]
I think Yang had QQ beat

[/ QUOTE ]

MLG 07-18-2007 03:56 PM

omg fnurt.
i love your random returns to the forums (have you been back and i missed it).

AngusThermopyle 07-18-2007 03:58 PM

ESPN:
Tuesdays, August 21 until October 9 at 8 and 9 p.m. -- $10,000 main event no-limit hold 'em (Event 55)

So I guess we all find out October 9.

benza13 07-18-2007 03:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think Yang had QQ beat

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DrewDevil 07-18-2007 04:02 PM

For the record, I think he had AcKc.

seke2 07-18-2007 04:06 PM

Yang's posturing/timing was SO different on that hand, I thought it was a classic strong means weak tell. I don't think Yang had QQ beat.

jimmytrick 07-18-2007 04:07 PM

It was obv that Yang thought he had a really, really big hand so I am thinking something like AJo.

fnurt 07-18-2007 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
omg fnurt.
i love your random returns to the forums (have you been back and i missed it).

[/ QUOTE ]

No, not at all. But hey, it's WSOP time, which piqued my interest, so I dropped by the forums. I actually didn't even realize the WSOP was going on until I noticed a story on ESPN.com (we have a new baby, so sue me for being out of the loop...).

Funny story actually. I was watching the video feed last night and I kinda got the itch to play a tournament, which I haven't done in a long time (since Party shut down, maybe). So I log onto Stars, but guess what, I have like 28 bucks in my account and of course, it's a huge pain to get money in there any more.

So I start playing a couple $10 SNGs just to use up the money. I finish 1st in a 27-player and like 6th in a 180-player, and now I have like $200. Maybe I'll parlay it into a million zillion bucks, or next year's WSOP title or something. Anyway, good to see a familiar face!

dspholladay 07-18-2007 04:09 PM

I think if Yang didn't have trip 7s then he was beat. No way did he have KK or AA. He admitted in the interview with Norman Chad that he bluffed A LOT and in some big spots.

El Diablo 07-18-2007 04:17 PM

All,

My prediction is Childs will cry when he sees the hand.