Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   NT! discriminates as a mod (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=450179)

amachur 07-13-2007 11:54 AM

Re: NT! discriminates as a mod

So what, I [censored] up. You don't care about the specifics of that story anyway, but they'd probably change your opinion of me as a repeat drunk driver.

I asked if anyone was from there and they could tell me about the city and what to expect from it. It's whatever though, I just think you're a heinous mod. I will strive to improve my posting ability strictly for BBV4life now.

Colt McCoy 07-13-2007 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So what, I [censored] up. You don't care about the specifics of that story anyway, but they'd probably change your opinion of me as a repeat drunk driver.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it, but feel free to post your whining rant about how the cops and/or judge had it in for you, or whatever happened. I can use a good laugh this morning.

amachur 07-13-2007 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it, but feel free to post your whining rant about how the cops and/or judge had it in for you, or whatever happened. I can use a good laugh this morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm okay, thanks.

RoundGuy 07-13-2007 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know I'm not the only one who's fed up. I see people bitching about him constantly, and most of the time for legitimate reasons. I don't understand how the powers that be let this guy mod.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let me guess, the people bitching have *'s, right? Go figure. Quit sucking at teh internets.

OOT would suck without NT!. We already have BBV4L, that's where the stupid posts go (not that there's anything wrong with that).

tuq 07-13-2007 12:23 PM

RoundGay,

Well said.

RoundGuy 07-13-2007 12:24 PM

tub, I guess now you're one of my funny-ass friends. I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that.

Five-Star 07-13-2007 12:53 PM

While NT! seems to give out the lion's share of *'s, people need to understand there is more than one Mod for OOT. So while NT! might be the face of OOT, he is not always the "guilty" one.

mrkilla 07-13-2007 02:13 PM

Is this another NT sucks post, god dude you really do suck I guess

Please post again in OOT PLEASE either that or STFU about it

stabn 07-13-2007 02:34 PM

killa,

less talk more being my huckleberry.

ChipWrecked 07-13-2007 02:52 PM

Ha ha. I didn't read your OKC thread but it's clear your * was well deserved. Try for the hat trick dude.