Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   beat - durrrr interview on pokernews (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=448893)

fluorescenthippo 07-11-2007 09:12 PM

Re: beat - durrrr interview on pokernews

[ QUOTE ]
what a doof.....if thats what it takes to be good at poker i may just quit now....hes like trying to run away from this chick who is complimenting him non stop....

[/ QUOTE ]

well its not like she was that hot

Futtocked 07-11-2007 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell did you guys expect? Even real celebrities look akward in interviews sometimes. I thought he looked pretty damn normal. I also thought it was pretty cool when he tried to walk off, I got [censored] to do bitch!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

watch the interview again... forget that you know he's a hsnl [censored].. i mean balla

and i wasnt the only one that noticed..
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...part=2&vc=1

Bullrun 07-11-2007 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what a doof.....if thats what it takes to be good at poker i may just quit now....hes like trying to run away from this chick who is complimenting him non stop....

[/ QUOTE ]

well its not like she was that hot

[/ QUOTE ]

it wasnt about that, it was that she seems to really be giving him some props...and he was running off...but yeah...im sure he had something to do...

hra146 07-11-2007 09:20 PM

you ppl are such morons. Hes 20 yrs old, made huge sums of money and hangs around at the WSOP. Ofcourse a chick with a mic and a camera is gonna make him nervous. Thats all it was, he was nervous.

88jayhawks 07-11-2007 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you ppl are such morons. Hes 20 yrs old, made huge sums of money and hangs around at the WSOP. Ofcourse a chick with a mic and a camera is gonna make him nervous. Thats all it was, he was nervous.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft

Bullrun 07-11-2007 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that could have been it....to be honest...I never thought that he might have been nervous...

hra146 07-11-2007 09:22 PM

and the running away is just typical for that - being nervous. If you dont understand that you either have never been interviewed / been on TV , or you are one of the few awesomely talented actors that we will soon be seeing in the movies.

hra146 07-11-2007 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah that could have been it....to be honest...I never thought that he might have been nervous...

[/ QUOTE ]

so... youre blaming him for being nervous? okay.

Bullrun 07-11-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so... youre blaming him for being nervous? okay.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow

Max Raker 07-11-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What the hell did you guys expect? Even real celebrities look akward in interviews sometimes. I thought he looked pretty damn normal. I also thought it was pretty cool when he tried to walk off, I got [censored] to do bitch!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

watch the interview again... forget that you know he's a hsnl [censored].. i mean balla

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah ok. He acts like a normal kid his age. Like any random dude you stick a camera in front of. I'm not sure why you think you would look so much better in that situation.