Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Found under thebruiser's bed (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=445087)

tuq 07-07-2007 12:17 PM

Re: Found under thebruiser\'s bed

So they won't let you cash them back in, won't let you use them at sister clubs, and on top of this they charge a 10% vig? That's the new definition of "pussywhipped". Christ.

Guy Incognito 07-07-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what is the point of buyings these chips if you aren't able to later return them for cash value?

[/ QUOTE ]
It works just like regular money, but it's, er..."fun".

DING-DONG YO 07-07-2007 01:54 PM

Holy cheet! Guy is alive!

El Diablo 07-07-2007 01:57 PM

tug: Strip club currency has been pretty standard for years. Most people don't carry that much cash and have credit cards with high limits.

Force: As I just wrote, it's for people who want/need to use credit cards. But now that I think of it, it might be a good money-saving technique to just make a policy of getting Rhino Bucks and never using cash in a club.

stabn 07-07-2007 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it might be a good money-saving technique to just make a policy of getting Rhino Bucks and never using cash in a club.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

edfurlong 07-07-2007 02:31 PM

Can you use them to tip at the rio?

tuq 07-07-2007 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tug: Strip club currency has been pretty standard for years. Most people don't carry that much cash and have credit cards with high limits.

[/ QUOTE ]
Interesting. So it's a glorified ATM fee. A high one at that. More proof that titty bars have absolutely mastered capitalism.

Anyway, to my knowledge that sort of thing hasn't spread to Phoenix.

samjjones 07-07-2007 03:38 PM

Isn't carrying "chips" more burdensome than a credit card?

ED - If strip club chips are super popular, you could probably make a killing with a series of strip club kiosks selling your "man purse" idea.

Lazy Meatball 07-07-2007 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeti - what were you doing under bruiser's bed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha, I found it while cleaning up around the house. I find it hard to believe Bruiser doesn't carry large amounts of cash on his person in Vegas. Which leads me to believe he had already blown a huge wad of cash on lapdances before having to pay this ridiuclous 10% fee.

Artdogg 07-07-2007 04:54 PM

tuq, you suq for having a full inbox, that is all