Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Party Bonus (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=442749)

Wires 07-05-2007 01:47 AM

Re: Party Bonus

[ QUOTE ]
When I asked them why I didn't receive a bonus, they said that they give the bonuses to players who don't play much or haven't been very lucky at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bull[censored]. I'd like to see the email they sent you that confirms your statement. I play on Party a ton - sometimes I get the bonuses and sometimes I don't. Many people have emailed Party with the same question and they never say anything close to what you are alleging.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure they sponsor all this fishes so they continue playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

All this fishes does just fine. You are full of [censored].

1968 07-05-2007 05:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't got bonuses the last months either, despite generating thousands of MGR. When I asked them why I didn't receive a bonus, they said that they give the bonuses to players who don't play much or haven't been very lucky at the tables. So basicly in order to get a bonus you shouldn't play too much and/or you shouldn't play too good. I'm sure they sponsor all this fishes so they continue playing.

He told me that, being a member of the deuces club, I receive already many points anyway, so I shouldn't complain. I figured out that as long as I keep playing there I wouldn't receive a bonus, so I've stopped playing there now and maybe I'll receive a bonus next month.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude you are so full of [censored]

Schaakie 07-05-2007 06:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
When I asked them why I didn't receive a bonus, they said that they give the bonuses to players who don't play much or haven't been very lucky at the tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bull[censored]. I'd like to see the email they sent you that confirms your statement. I play on Party a ton - sometimes I get the bonuses and sometimes I don't. Many people have emailed Party with the same question and they never say anything close to what you are alleging.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure they sponsor all this fishes so they continue playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

All this fishes does just fine. You are full of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's a quote from the email:

[ QUOTE ]
Our monthly reload bonuses have recently been targeted at specific players. We may target players some months that require these bonuses to encourage their play should they not have been so successful at the tables during the month.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, have you been succesful last month and did you play much? Are you member of the dueces club?

Schaakie

Shizzle12345 07-05-2007 07:38 AM

LOOOOOL. Guys if you want a bonus u gotta ask for it. I emailed their support, said that i was gonna deposit like 1800$ to their site and that i wanted to have a reload bonus or else i wouldnt do it. I also wasnt really unlucky at their tables, allthough i experienced a sick downswing a month ago. Im in the + overall on that site. And i played quite alot.

So this is what i got:

'Thank you for contacting me

I’m more then happy to offer you a fantastic deposit bonus, sure that you accept this offer and realized and appreciate my personal service.

For your next deposit 1800 $ I offer you 300$

Contact me when you will made a deposit.

I awaiting your reply'

notice the language lol, hes italian.

Wires 07-05-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So, have you been succesful last month and did you play much? Are you member of the dueces club?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, yes and yes. Also I think that email excerpt is bogus.

Schaakie 07-05-2007 11:42 AM

Typical.

"Party told me this"
"Show me the mail, I don't believe you"
"Here's the mail"
"The mail is fake, I still don't believe you"

If you're too stubborn to believe it anyway, why ask for it in the first place? It makes no sense, thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Jimmy Vulmer 07-05-2007 12:02 PM

June was a losing month for me at party, and I got an offer.

mahogany17 07-05-2007 12:03 PM

50% up to $500 dollars. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I did downswing during May. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Good bonus though, and I am Deuces Club, Cheers, Mahogany17.

mackem 07-05-2007 12:12 PM

Good News ! You have following bonus offer(s) waiting for you:
20% Extra (Max $100 USD) Bonus Offer.

Bonus Code: RELOAD20B (use this code when depositing, as it will trigger your bonus)
Get more details
Your offer expires on: 12-JUL-07 23:59 (Eastern Time), so hurry up and get your bonus !

OziBattler 07-05-2007 12:12 PM

clue me in

got $100 for 4x points ie 400 points.

if anyone can clue me in as to how many this would take to clear at 1/2 and/or 0,5/1 LHE that would be sweet.

ozi