Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Southern girls (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=441457)

guids 07-02-2007 08:02 PM

Re: Southern girls

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I go to an SEC school and I swear some girls are there just to meet their husband.

[/ QUOTE ]

The MRS degree program is not confined to the south. (At least one of my LAW SCHOOL classmates was there trying to find a hubby...)

[/ QUOTE ]

you guys are getting a little confused. most of these girls that specifically go out and look for a husband are looking for a meal ticket, and genuinely will not enjoy "traditional" housewife duties, Im looking for a girl who actually does. Hell, Im looking for a chick that wants to make ME a housewife. I wouldnt mind cooking and cleaning and not working.

NT! 07-02-2007 08:06 PM

what kind of idiot complains about a girl with a southern accent?

bobman0330 07-02-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I live in Memphis but have travelled around Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, Florida.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is like touring Albania, Yugoslavia, and Belarus and saying that Europe sucks. Georgia, the Carolinas, and Virginia are where you need to be looking.

ligastar 07-02-2007 08:08 PM

I've lived in Atlanta now for 9 years (and before that 7 years in N. Carolina). The Southern hospitality thing is overblown. I'm from the Midwest originally and think Midwest girls are more apt to "take care of their man" and stand by their man more than a Southern girl.

guids 07-02-2007 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've lived in Atlanta now for 9 years (and before that 7 years in N. Carolina). The Southern hospitality thing is overblown. I'm from the Midwest originally and think Midwest girls are more apt to "take care of their man" and stand by their man more than a Southern girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

where in teh midwest? I havent meant one girl here who has cooked a meal other than chicken nuggets.

hmm....chicken nuggets do sound good right now

MicroBob 07-02-2007 08:23 PM

bobman - I suspect you are correct that a sampling of NC, SC, VA and GA could yield different results.

ligastar - exactly. Totally overblown and way nicer people in general in the midwest.
Our opinion is that many southern people are some of the rudest we have ever met.

Head up north towards the midwest and upper-midwest (OH, IN, IL, IA, WI, MI) and they are generally some of the nicest people anywhere imo.

slickpoppa 07-02-2007 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. Southern accents are really hot. Southern girls in general > the rest of American girls.

guids 07-02-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously. Southern accents are really hot. Southern girls in general > the rest of American girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

its hot if we are alone, as Ive dated 1 southern chick, but when you are out amongst the city folk, it can be somewhat lame.

magister ludi 07-02-2007 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I live in Memphis but have travelled around Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, Florida.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is like touring Albania, Yugoslavia, and Belarus and saying that Europe sucks. Georgia, the Carolinas, and Virginia are where you need to be looking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslavia isn't a country anymore, and Eastern Europe supposedly has some of the hottest women in all the world.

Borodog 07-02-2007 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Careful . . . Southern belle southern accent != trailer trash southern accent.