Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [LIFE] THREAD JULY (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440497)

74o_Clownsuit 07-01-2007 06:21 PM

Re: SSNL [LIFE] THREAD JULY

[ QUOTE ]
i want the last 3 hours of my life back.

[/ QUOTE ]
Winnar.

Also, could this thread for at least one month please make it past 100 posts before degenerating into "omg I'm emo how come girls don't like me".

Chaos_ult 07-01-2007 06:25 PM

I saw Ratatouille last night

It was really good for a CGI flick.

kolotoure 07-01-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i want the last 3 hours of my life back.

[/ QUOTE ]
Winnar.

Also, could this thread for at least one month please make it past 100 posts before degenerating into "omg I'm emo how come girls don't like me".

[/ QUOTE ]

That isn't going to happen even though Micki is going on holiday so I need to find another girl while she is away

delta k 07-01-2007 06:27 PM

Hey just for fun:

1. We won our league basketball championship for the second consectutive seaonn. holla.

2. i'm leading my baseball team in every offensive statistical category and also have a complete game victory on the mound.

3. hence i made the all-star team. yesterday was the all-star game and in the bottom of the 7th i had the game tying hit and in the bottom of the ninth i had the walk off game winning hit. also perfect in the field at ss. All-star MVP. booya!

4. sexytime last night, and she got me off a different way this morning in bed (before buying me quiznos as i drove her home (only beat)).

sorry if i just crushed each and every one of you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

GrandMelon 07-01-2007 06:30 PM

Saw Live Free or Die Hard yesterday and thought it was awesome (except for that dumb fighter plane scene). Otherwise I thought it was a great movie and definitely recommend it if you like that type of film.

aislephive 07-01-2007 06:38 PM

So my forray into a few TV series has been +EV so far.

For probably the past 4-5 months I've gotten through Curb Your Enthusiasm, which was awesome on many levels. Definitely more of a comedy you should watch by yourself if there were one, gets kinda akward during some parts.

I also watched all of Lost in probably a month long span, perhaps less. Such a good show and it sucks ass I have to wait till February before Season 4 airs.

Now I've just recently gotten into the Sopranos and I'm loving it. Apparently the final episode is going to be a real bummer when I eventually get there, but whatever. Also, Tony's daughter Meadow is very hot.

Overall I've been missing out on good TV for the past couple years. I'm probably going to get into "The Wire" after I finish the Sopranos, seems like a good drama.

pickless 07-01-2007 06:43 PM

my life sucks. broke my arm skateboarding and sliced my foot open real bad on some barnacles. fun days ahead

74o_Clownsuit 07-01-2007 06:44 PM

Gogo Entourage.

delta k 07-01-2007 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Saw Live Free or Die Hard yesterday and thought it was awesome (except for that dumb fighter plane scene). Otherwise I thought it was a great movie and definitely recommend it if you like that type of film.

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw this at midnight opening night, very high and thought it was very entertaining despite being so so so so fat-fetched.

orange 07-01-2007 07:05 PM

I saw Live Free or Die Hard opening night as well.

It was okay. I enjoyed the first Diehard when I first saw it but not this one as much. (maybe because the first few were SOMEWHAT believable).

The scale on which this movie performs on is somewhat ludacris. To actually believe that something like that could happen (with little to no government intervention) is laughable. Nonetheless, if your looking for just straight bullets bombs killing/etc, this movie is pretty good for that.

I didn't really like the villan. He was relatively emotionless (not sure if thats what his profile was), but he was overall meh.

Maggie Q and JM's daughter were smokin.