Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Ask goofyballer about shipping his first $10k month running 16/13 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=439949)

React1oN 06-30-2007 09:29 PM

Re: Ask goofyballer about shipping his first $10k month running 16/13

[ QUOTE ]
why did you decide to play this style?

[/ QUOTE ]Plays like his ability of charming women ldo.

GSykes 06-30-2007 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wins monies OBVS

The.Accountant 06-30-2007 09:33 PM

why do you care if people know your FTP name?

Eskaborr 06-30-2007 09:34 PM

How much of this money is going to go into bribing a girl to sleep with you? I mean a 2k month+virgniity lost isn't so bad right?

Djeorge 06-30-2007 09:39 PM

Why did you only play 5k hands?

goofyballer 06-30-2007 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Goofyballer,

What are the odds that you'll win your Vegas prop bet? Should I put my money in FOR or AGAINST you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dear MaxRaises,

I'm not really sure. I can better answer this after we go to Pure tonight and hopefully I actually am forced to talk to some women. While I'm not too confident in my own abilities (as history has proven I shouldn't be), I feel that GA would have to be pretty confident in his to book hundreds of dollars of action.

[ QUOTE ]
this and how do I get Micki to sleep with me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Stop being such a vag.

[ QUOTE ]
Are you going to spend some of the $ on PUA lessons?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. GA, nation, 4_2_it, CappyAA, and many others are going to teach me to be an expert PUA for free when they all come in to town next week.

[ QUOTE ]
how much sex did you have this month?

[/ QUOTE ]

None, but hey, there's always July.

[ QUOTE ]
how do u feel about the impending losing months that are coming, unless u learn to play more than 250 hands in a session?

[/ QUOTE ]

This month has been a bit out of the ordinary; this is the smallest # of hands I've played in a long time. I haven't had a losing month since 2006 though, so I'm not too worried, and even if I did have a crappy month it's not like my roll can't handle it.

[ QUOTE ]
4K hands on 6max in 29 days?

[/ QUOTE ]

4.7k!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Low stress, and being a nit ships monies. I get ridiculous amounts of action when I clearly shouldn't given my stats.

[ QUOTE ]
why do you care if people know your FTP name?

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel like I play/run better right now than I did when my nick was goofyballer. Not in a superstitious way, in a "people probably play differently against me if they know I'm goofyballer" way.

[ QUOTE ]
How much of this money is going to go into bribing a girl to sleep with you? I mean a 2k month+virgniity lost isn't so bad right?

[/ QUOTE ]

How much do you think Shana would charge? Also, I'm not a virgin, I'm not sure why this is such a common misconception on the forum.

[ QUOTE ]
Why did you only play 5k hands?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm lazy. Also, you can see I had a low MT ratio; frequently I'll be down to 1 table and not have any good tables to waitlist at 2/4+ (I'm a pretty big game selection nit, I generally won't play a table if there isn't at least a 40+ vpip on it unlike the rest of you morons that sit around trying to outplay tables full of 25/20s) and I'll be too bored and just quit. This wasn't really ever a problem when I played 1/2 or lower.

Eskaborr 06-30-2007 09:56 PM

Serious? What kinda budget would you give me to get you laid by shana.. how much is it worth to you. I was kidding about the virgin thing.

Reef 06-30-2007 09:56 PM

whats it like knowing ur gonna be doomswitched in ur next 5k hands?

Cumulonimbus 06-30-2007 10:15 PM

goofy,

do you mind if I call you poopdick?

<3 kyle

tommyhawkers 07-01-2007 02:51 AM

Well played goofy.. baaalllin.. i expect u to buy me a drink in the near the future