Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat: People that don't know how to order pizza (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=439124)

mbillie1 06-29-2007 06:52 PM

Re: Beat: People that don\'t know how to order pizza

I wonder what my account notes (if any) are, lol... and if I'd care to know either way

SomethingClever 06-29-2007 09:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder what my account notes (if any) are, lol... and if I'd care to know either way

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PIZZA WTF

tisthefire 06-29-2007 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PIZZA WTF

[/ QUOTE ]i lol'd bbv is on today btw

lsuplayer 06-29-2007 09:05 PM

Pizza Rules!!!!

PattdownManiac 06-29-2007 09:10 PM

I was in a long line at a pizza parlour and was talking to my girlfriend on my celly about how this stupid black woman cut in front of me in line. Next thing I know she is all up in my face and I am like what ever and ignore her. Till she brings in her huge black boyfriend who just got out of prison, I try to pay him no attention and keep talking to my girlfriend on the phone but he attacked me savagely while everyone stood by and watched [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It made the evening news cause it was filmed.

gamblar 06-29-2007 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was in a long line at a pizza parlour and was talking to my girlfriend on my celly about how this stupid black woman cut in front of me in line. Next thing I know she is all up in my face and I am like what ever and ignore her. Till she brings in her huge black boyfriend who just got out of prison, I try to pay him no attention and keep talking to my girlfriend on the phone but he attacked me savagely while everyone stood by and watched [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It made the evening news cause it was filmed.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hudge black boyfriend didn't do it because you disrespected his girlfriend, he did it because he knew you were someone who liked to ruin other peoples fun... He could smell that you were a snitch.

/just sayin

Heavens_Myst 06-29-2007 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah...it was going to be a 2-day cuz it says in the sticky "NO DEATH WISHES", but I guess the mod notes on my account are quite extensive so he bumped it to a 5-day

[/ QUOTE ]

least it wasn't gild who did it to you, TWICE [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

SmokeyRidesAgain 06-29-2007 10:04 PM

I hate Subway for kind of the same reason. Not only do you encounter the kind of retardery mentioned, it happens 6 times.. or however many drop outs you have to talk to in the course of getting one sanwich. HYACHACAHCHACHACHACHACHA I JUST WANT TWO BITS OF BREAD, AND SOME MEAT IN THERE. This isn't pass the fking parcel. I also think the majority of employees are eastern europeans because they are bred to work in that commubullshit style where labour is divided into guy-who-butters-bread, guy-who-puts-one-item-on-bread, etc, etc etc.

[censored] I'm tilting just thinking about that crapfest. Indie sandwich shops FTMFW.

rakemeplz 06-29-2007 10:07 PM

Women suck @ making decisions. See poker. NEXT.

ICallHimGamblor 06-29-2007 11:23 PM

I worked at a pizza place for one summer during college. A beautiful Hungarian chick asked for ketchup for her pizza. I sexed her nonstop until she had to go back to Budapest.

I like pizza.