Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   beat: unwelcomed stars funds transfer verification (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=438438)

shootaa 06-29-2007 05:46 PM

Re: beat: unwelcomed stars funds transfer verification

update: i got a call from stars today and apparently the account was traced to someone i know from school (who is now [censored]). i will be destroying this person upon our next meeting. my line bbv?

rakemeplz 06-29-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
update: i got a call from stars today and apparently the account was traced to someone i know from school (who is now [censored]). i will be destroying this person upon our next meeting. my line bbv?

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell us more about what a thug you are in real life please!

IronFly 06-29-2007 05:53 PM

more details about this person.

also, lol at stealing 27.50

Slider 06-29-2007 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
it was me.

I'M GRADUALLY STEALING BACK THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM ME IN BOWLING, YOU BALL-GREASING ANGLE SHOOTER!

[/ QUOTE ]

Slider Shootaa Bowling Corp. for life

Raised2Win 06-29-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did u exactly find this out ? ps wont tell u who the person was. And if he told ps he knows u from school I doubt ps would still give u his name.

craigthedeac 06-29-2007 06:01 PM

guy is a friend (?) of ours from school. the acct that was xfer'd to had logged in on our friend's comp (says ps support). locations on the accounts also match.

shootaa 06-29-2007 06:04 PM

yeah, so we basically know this guy, he plays tournies, the roi's on sharkscope are within 2% and the location of the gimmick account is where he went to highschool... so basically gg. if all my monies get haxored, i could just be a pro bowler hustler of 2p2ers... but that's not really what i'm into.

any suggestions for revenge and/or pwnings?

MYNAMEIZGREG 06-29-2007 06:17 PM

looooooooooooooooool it's degen

captZEEbo 06-29-2007 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, so we basically know this guy, he plays tournies, the roi's on sharkscope are within 2% and the location of the gimmick account is where he went to highschool... so basically gg. if all my monies get haxored, i could just be a pro bowler hustler of 2p2ers... but that's not really what i'm into.

[/ QUOTE ]this mean you saved your password on his computer when you played there once?

I bet it's not as bad as you think. I bet his plan was like this: Borrow 27.50, play an sng (or whatever), if I cash, transfer the 27.50 back and explain later if he notices. If I lose the 27.50, I'll give him $30 when I see him (or $27.50 or whatever, depends if he felt bad), and tell him I really wanted to play and I couldn't contact you.

bigbabyjesus 06-29-2007 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_water_torture