Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Toss's WSOP* Adventure (A Trip Report) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=437534)

swope 06-29-2007 02:12 AM

Re: Toss\'s WSOP* Adventure (A Trip Report)

e is for epic.

llleisure 06-29-2007 02:38 AM

Inspiring! I look forward to the next part.

phiphika1453 06-29-2007 03:39 AM

lmao,

hop the rocks, 7 come 11, $5 yo, $2 hi lo, press the 5 and 9 and shooter beat those dice like it was your d***.

Nothing like the craps table.

toss 06-29-2007 05:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lmao,

hop the rocks, 7 come 11, $5 yo, $2 hi lo, press the 5 and 9 and shooter beat those dice like it was your d***.

Nothing like the craps table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly!!! Really adds to the experience. I would type up the next part right now, but I'm tired as hell from work. I'll finish up by Friday night or Saturday morning.

GTL 06-29-2007 06:01 AM

the only time i have played craps was when i taught myself the game at an online site. i can imagine how epic a hot shooter in real life would be. everybody together rooting him on. especially if you believe in your heart.

TylerD 06-29-2007 07:42 AM

Good stuff.

dozer 06-29-2007 09:24 AM

HI-larious!!!

GSykes 06-29-2007 10:48 AM

I NEED MORE

zerocarb 06-29-2007 11:38 AM

This thread delivers.

Going back to read your old TRs now. Keep 'em coming.

Diana Ross Fan 06-29-2007 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*2-6 Spread limit was the only table that was running. I buy $200 worth of blues from a very bored floorman and take a seat to the left of the most degen looking of the group... might as well sit in a random seat. Table is composed of the usual: two old-timers, 3 middle-aged, 2 young-uns, and a skinny Asian kid (Toss). They also look tired as hell. In my last two Vegas trips I lost a ton in poker; partly due to running bad and partly due to drunken monkey tilt. So to avoid repeating my past mistakes, I play a tight-solid game. 76s? I don't need play this early position. ATo? might as well fold since all the pots are 5-way+. I'm playing tight-solid poker -- hell I'll fold all night if I have to. Don't need to do anything stupid. What's this? I straddled UTG? When did I do that? Might as well 3-bet blind. 5 to the flop and a lot of chips in the middle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dang. My poker cherry wasp popped at Buffalo Bills in the spread limit game, 2004. 5 to the flop is way too few. We were 7 handed most of the time. It was fun, even though I was the fish, great fun.