Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Beat: Trojan?! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=436461)

Heavens_Myst 06-26-2007 12:31 PM

Re: Beat: Trojan?!

[ QUOTE ]
I don't run Vista I run windows ME...
I just emailed support and told them not to allow any transfers or withdrawals from my account for the next 7 days and to reverse any in the last 24 hrs

I just graduated college and changed both my contact email and mailing address... I bet they end up shutting down my account until I can prove my identity

[/ QUOTE ]

bastard, i had just withdrawn 1k too, WTF

Supwithbates 06-26-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just emailed support and told them not to allow any transfers or withdrawals from my account for the next 7 days and to reverse any in the last 24 hrs

I just graduated college and changed both my contact email and mailing address... I bet they end up shutting down my account until I can prove my identity

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Just 1k? Haha its funny no one knows my roll so they can't pull this joke right

b00 06-26-2007 12:33 PM

Came for a thread about condoms, stayed for no apparent reason other than avoiding work.

johnnyrocket 06-26-2007 12:34 PM

i saw beat trojan? and i thought it was gunna be a very entertaining story about a condom ripping and impregnating some one, o well

Alobar 06-26-2007 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

beat: windows ME

oh, and sweet jesus are you paranoid

Supwithbates 06-26-2007 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i saw beat trojan? and i thought it was gunna be a very entertaining story about a condom ripping and impregnating some one, o well

[/ QUOTE ]
you belong in bbv4life sir
anyways the immediate crisis has passed so /thread thx to those who replied

prodonkey 06-26-2007 12:39 PM

windows me is the most awful version of anything to ever be put on a cd. Upgrade to XP, profit.

Supwithbates 06-26-2007 12:41 PM

oops yeah I meant XP
I don't know anything about computers so I don't pay attention too muhc

Heavens_Myst 06-26-2007 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well i was gonna withdrawl 1.5k but i didnt want to take half ur roll and make it obvious

Supwithbates 06-26-2007 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well i was gonna withdrawl 1.5k but i didnt want to take half ur roll and make it obvious

[/ QUOTE ]
nh
beat: 3k br