Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Kid can jump over cars (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435465)

GooseHinson 06-25-2007 03:57 PM

Re: Kid can jump over cars

Almost sure I could do this on that car.

nutsflopper 06-25-2007 04:07 PM

web page

Reef 06-25-2007 04:09 PM

gotta be able to jump well to get away from the police AMIRITE

I_AM_EVIL 06-25-2007 06:46 PM

This video doesn't impress me that much. I remember seeing a video a few years ago of a white guy jumpng over a car and dunking a basketball. He did it in a dunk competition. Obviously he won.

grando 06-25-2007 07:22 PM

it's probably from all the hoops he plays

mbillie1 06-25-2007 07:49 PM

lol that was actually pretty sweet. 500 people in the US being able to do something makes it rare. There are probably 500 people who can do anything requiring lots of talent/ability/whatever. Also, huge lol @ the ebaums comments... I won't repeat them here but some of them are priceless

DLizzle 06-25-2007 07:55 PM

i bet quite a few people could do this

DonkeyKongSr 06-25-2007 08:00 PM

I bet most high school long jumpers/high jumpers/hurdlers could do this. Throw in a bunch of basketball players too. Cars aren't that tall and not all that wide. I suck at jumping and I could probably get close to clearing the hood of a car, get someone with some athletic abilities and this is far from newsworthy.

mbillie1 06-25-2007 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I bet most high school long jumpers/high jumpers/hurdlers could do this. Throw in a bunch of basketball players too. Cars aren't that tall and not all that wide. I suck at jumping and I could probably get close to clearing the hood of a car, get someone with some athletic abilities and this is far from newsworthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on. At least 4.5-5 feet high by 5 feet across-ish, right? That is far from "easy". It may be less athletically taxing than some things and hence many people may be able to develop the ability to do this, but it is unlikely that if you took a pool of 100 or 500 people that more than a couple of them would be able to do this right away.

DLizzle 06-25-2007 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on. At least 4.5-5 feet high by 5 feet across-ish, right? That is far from "easy". It may be less athletically taxing than some things and hence many people may be able to develop the ability to do this, but it is unlikely that if you took a pool of 100 or 500 people that more than a couple of them would be able to do this right away.

[/ QUOTE ]

that would be so fing hilarious to watch though