Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Tournament Circuit/WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Wtf, HORSE gets lower turnout? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434944)

s33w33d 06-24-2007 07:51 PM

Re: Wtf, HORSE gets lower turnout?

[ QUOTE ]
I laid 5-4 on 225+, and I'm hearing they got less than 110 (last year was 168 iirc).

Decreased attendance is a sure sign that everyone in poker is busto.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're gonna see lower turnouts across the board. A lot of Americans online are going to have trouble getting money out of these Poker Sites, or they're going to wuss out once they have the $$ in their hand.

Most donks are going to have a brutal time throwing down $10K when they have to fork it over in cash instead of online.

$50K? Come on. That's more than most Americans total net worth.

wisehandpoker 06-24-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I laid 5-4 on 225+, and I'm hearing they got less than 110 (last year was 168 iirc).

[/ QUOTE ]

You're gonna see lower turnouts across the board. A lot of Americans online are going to have trouble getting money out of these Poker Sites, or they're going to wuss out once they have the $$ in their hand.

Most donks are going to have a brutal time throwing down $10K when they have to fork it over in cash instead of online.

[/ QUOTE ]

Must be uncomfortable typing out your ass.

okterrific 06-24-2007 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FACE!

cbloom 06-24-2007 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I laid 5-4 on 225+,

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Another good sweat. I took 6-5 odds with the under at 150.

[/ QUOTE ]

Woweezowee. Are there sites laying such retarded spreads or was this person to person wagering?

s33w33d 06-24-2007 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's something I heard multiple people complaining about at the Rio. *shrug*

Take from that what you will.