Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Call shove with AK vs. Catcher? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=434243)

jsnipes28 06-23-2007 07:20 PM

Re: Call shove with AK vs. Catcher?

this is the snappiest of snap calls

SharpObject 06-23-2007 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isura 06-23-2007 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FBP 06-23-2007 08:03 PM

So you're basically saying catcher is a fish right?

I don't know but when BB reraise an unknown UTG raiser with no history, you can expect a pretty solid hand range (and not that much FE), but maybe on stars people are so aggro it becomes fine to 4bet light here on a standard basis.

My read on him is obviously off, i haven't played that much with him and i did when he was using his minraise strategy, and although he was aggro, he didn't come off as that out of line.

tokeweed 06-23-2007 08:04 PM

wow... i think fold... i mean you invested 52 and you have to call with your whole stack with A Ko? plus you have no history, you don't know who he is... easy fold...

i mean this is such a gamble, yeah A K has a bigger chance IF he's shoving this against 2 random cards.. but that's PF...
when the flop comes it's gonna be a different story... but if you wanna gamble, call this one...

FBP 06-23-2007 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow... i think fold... i mean you invested 52 and you have to call with your whole stack with A Ko? plus you have no history, you don't know who he is... easy fold...

i mean this is such a gamble, yeah A K has a bigger chance IF he's shoving this against 2 random cards.. but that's PF...
when the flop comes it's gonna be a different story... but if you wanna gamble, call this one...

[/ QUOTE ]

You should go read the SSNL forum some more dude. You lack the basics apparently.

BobboFitos 06-23-2007 10:42 PM

easy call, esp. since he pushed on you.
edit: meaning you rr alot. it doesnt take much for someone to get annoyed and push back

Reef 06-23-2007 10:44 PM

You didn't include that you have a lag image and run like god ( which makes it more of a call )

PerDoom 06-23-2007 11:35 PM

catcher 4bets a ton. Against some other 2/4 regs this would be a fold since they raised utg, but against him, fist pump.

catcher193 06-23-2007 11:38 PM

I was wondering how long it would take for one of these threads to pump up, also I obv know who you are but everyone seems to have history but I recognize like no names, friggen identity nits : )

and good god this is a call