Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cashing Out My Money on Party (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=433845)

cardman 06-23-2007 10:25 AM

Re: Cashing Out My Money on Party

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Dude just go into your own account or have him and go to the cashier. After that go to igmpay or echeck withdraw. Put in the acct details and withdraw. It is that simple.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me guess, American/Canadian?

These aren't withdrawal options for Brits. There is no such system as EFTs in Europe. Some individual countries have their own system, but I don't believe Britain is one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, Euros use bank wires instead. Maybe Party thinks OP still lives in Britain so those options aren't available to him.

TheMetetron 06-23-2007 10:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the OP was American just studying in Britain and had returned to the states.

[/ QUOTE ]

Party won't cashout via these options even if you are American. Whole UIGEA thing and what not. Notice how Americans can't play there anymore? He can't just go and switch his country to USA and have everything be like it used to.

notreallymyname 06-23-2007 10:33 AM

We have BACS (party inexplicably stopped offering cashouts using this some months ago though).

cardman 06-23-2007 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Party won't cashout via these options even if you are American. Whole UIGEA thing and what not. Notice how Americans can't play there anymore? He can't just go and switch his country to USA and have everything be like it used to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I know Americans can't play at Party. I thought you were saying the OP was a Brit. Which of course you weren't.

nimajneb 06-23-2007 11:21 AM

If speed isn't an issue why not just change your address to that of your brother and have Party mail you a cheque to his place? Your brother can then just forward it to you.

TheMetetron 06-23-2007 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If speed isn't an issue why not just change your address to that of your brother and have Party mail you a cheque to his place? Your brother can then just forward it to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

For people's reference, I've had 2 USA banks refuse Party Poker Checks. Well, one refused it and the second required me to come into the branch and sign some [censored] but I'm not in the USA so that didn't happen.

thekernel 06-23-2007 11:49 AM

yeah. i studied there for 9 months. now back in the states.

thekernel 06-23-2007 11:52 AM

yeah. i was a bit worried as to whether a US bank would cash the check.

thekernel 06-23-2007 12:07 PM

if my brother made a neteller account and transferred money into my account with it, could he then cash out my money into his account? or does the neteller name info have to mathc my party account info?

cardman 06-23-2007 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if my brother made a neteller account and transferred money into my account with it, could he then cash out my money into his account? or does the neteller name info have to mathc my party account info?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Neteller account name and Party account name has to match.