Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=433184)

Burdzthewurd 06-22-2007 04:42 AM

Re: Best friend slept with girl of my dreams, what SHOULD I do?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Had you told him that you were completely in love with this girl?

Had you told her that you were completely in love with her?

Had you and the girl talked about any possibility of 'you two' before?

As much as this crushes you, unless all three of those things happened, I can't see you having anyone to be mad at really.

Nothing worse though, sorry man. Go pick up another hottie and enjoy yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes to all of those. She wanted to "see what would happen" last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain what she meant by 'see what happen last night' please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most likely if we had romantic chemistry. She's only slept with one other guy before (her last boyfriend of 8 months), so even when drunk she hasn't pulled a thing like this before (that I know of at least).

Also, my friend was nowhere near out of his mind drunk if that counts for anything.

The Yugoslavian 06-22-2007 04:42 AM

Oops!

Time to move on.

Yugoslav

pergesu 06-22-2007 04:43 AM

[censored] his mom. A sister or cousin is fine, too.

pergesu 06-22-2007 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, my friend was nowhere near out of his mind drunk if that counts for anything.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol. Your friend banged a drunk chick. He wasn't thinking of anything else. Sounds like a hell of a guy and friend.

luckyjimm 06-22-2007 04:46 AM

Next time they're in his room having noisy sex, hide in his closet & jack off in an intensely miserable yet really quite exciting kind of way?

Phil153 06-22-2007 04:47 AM

She's not into you or is turned off by your approach somehow. That's what really hurts here. As for your friend, [censored] both sisters is kind of icky, especially given the circumstances - I'd have to wonder what kind of guy he is. If someone has "dibs" on a girl you just don't go there. She's just off limits. Plenty of other girls.

Also, at 22/20 I don't get the "meeting at your friend's place to see if anything happens" bit. If you like the girl take her out. Mounting a girl you love at friends place is seriously lame.

Droogie 06-22-2007 04:47 AM

I still don't get why people blame their friends for these type of situations, look if a friend bangs your girlfriend or wife, sure... but some random chick you like but haven't even banged yourself, nope.

Be grateful he pointed out to you that's she not worth the trouble anymore and move on now instead of wasting more of your very valuable time.

jester710 06-22-2007 04:48 AM

What you should do is seal the deal when your best friend repeatedly gives you alone time to do so. When you didn't, he was bound by honor, as the host, to do everything in his power to accomodate her needs.

happyhappyhappy 06-22-2007 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She's not into you or is turned off by your approach somehow. That's what really hurts here. As for your friend, [censored] both sisters is kind of icky, especially given the circumstances - I'd have to wonder what kind of guy he is. If someone has "dibs" on a girl you just don't go there. She's just off limits. Plenty of other girls.

Also, at 22/20 I don't get the "meeting at your friend's place to see if anything happens" bit. If you like the girl take her out. Mounting a girl you love at friends place is seriously lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] both sisters is kudos, except for the fact that his friend had feelings for the second one. Punch him. Forget about her. Go find someone else. Sucks.

And yeah, take her out on your own next time.

Burdzthewurd 06-22-2007 05:01 AM

Thanks to anyone posting advice and or funny antecdotes, I appreciate it. It sucked that I didn't do well in making a move (usually it's not a big deal to me but she was so it was 100x harder), and I had asked her out on a date, but she wanted to be among friends first.

The bound by honor thing is absolute BS, my friend had told me many times before NEVER to hit any girls he dated or fooled around with before. I respected that with him and other guys, and it had never been a problem until now. Yeah, she may not be worth it but that surely is not a good way to show it.