Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Can anyone fill us in on Vanessa Rousso altercation? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=430433)

RichGangi 06-18-2007 10:20 PM

Re: Can anyone fill us in on Vanessa Rousso altercation?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL @ Chad Brown coming to her rescue.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they're dating, so it's not that weird. If you didn't know that, then it does seem weird.

[/ QUOTE ]
I feel like its weird anyway. All the kid said was "You couldnt have played that any worse." Shes a grown woman. Its not like he got in her face and yelled at her or anything. IDK, Chad Brown rubs me the wrong way I guess. Comes off very arrogant imo.

NLfool 06-18-2007 10:21 PM

LOL a grown adult telling another man to apologize for saying his girlfriend played a hand horrendously (when I've heard the quote "you couldn't have played that any worse", it's always true). LOL C. Brown needs to stop doing crack

RichGangi 06-18-2007 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL a grown adult telling another man to apologize for saying his girlfriend played a hand horrendously (when I've heard the quote "you couldn't have played that any worse", it's always true). LOL C. Brown needs to stop doing crack

[/ QUOTE ]
Amen brother. QFT.

MrFizzbin 06-18-2007 10:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the altercation was with aaron been. i'm told he said something like "you couldn't have played that hand any worse" to her, i guess she told chad b and he didn't like that too much. he seemed pretty heated telling aaron to apologize to her in the hallway. he just walked away.

aj

[/ QUOTE ]

She probably made another of her world famous bluffs when the other playing is obviously holding top pair or top 2.

She does it time and again in every tournament she's in. She's rarely out drawn frequently shoots herself in the foot and eliminations are frequently self inflicted.

NLfool 06-18-2007 10:27 PM

also LOL at a grown woman who passes herself off as super intellectual being distraught at someone criticizing her play when it was 110% true

ibluffoldladies 06-18-2007 11:03 PM

Anybody have more details? Pokergrrl? You are her friend and I know you read every Rousso thread. You need to defend her again.

ShannonShorr 06-18-2007 11:26 PM

Wow. I'm very surprised to hear that Aaron Been said something to Vanessa. I've rarely heard him speak at the table, much less berate another player. No reason not to believe Alex though.

Phresh 06-18-2007 11:42 PM

She must've really [censored] that hand up then.

AlaskaGal 06-18-2007 11:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. I'm very surprised to hear that Aaron Been said something to Vanessa. I've rarely heard him speak at the table, much less berate another player. No reason not to believe Alex though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Her incessant babble probably got to him.

Mediocre_Player 06-18-2007 11:52 PM

I guess game theory didn't work for her this time [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]