Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   papa_chippi on FTP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429408)

AntonHeat 06-17-2007 04:08 PM

Re: papa_chippi on FTP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
yh i googled papa_chippi just then and saw a post from you about him, you must have him pretty worked out, especially since he runs hotter than anyone ive ever seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

do you have a screen name on full tilt that your willing to share so i know its you when your playing him?
He's incredibly easy to play.

He 3bets 40%+. He will call me with 2nd pair no kicker and sometimes ace-high. It's profitable to shove a lot of hands pre-flop since he 3bets so light and so often that you can pick up 10% of his stack every time.

If I make anything from TPTK to the nuts, I shove the flop and watch him call me with retarded hands. He's gonna put my son through college.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm trying not to give it out too much anymore as I will be doing nothing but playing HU starting about mid-August onwards (as in, for a living). It's pretty obvious it's me though, although it's not the same as my 2+2 name.

[/ QUOTE ]

Search his posts he posted his SN

sledgerr 06-17-2007 04:57 PM

Ive played pappi chippi alot HU, all .50/1 and once you've played a few hands is very easy to play against, and a very profitable opponent.
He's super aggressive and i'll admit he took me for a buyin or too at the very star, but as Master said, easy to get the better of once you've worked him out

tubk 06-17-2007 05:37 PM

i still think he is a very talented player who obviously makes a lotta cash from the majority of people even if his strategy is easily exploitable by some

DLizzle 06-17-2007 05:38 PM

looks like its gonna be tough for this guy to get action now

Papa Chippi 06-17-2007 05:40 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]I Like you LJJones....and I just checked my pt and saw you have taken the most off me out of everyone I played on FTP. I cant wait for you to move up and play me some more...gL

ThanksInAdvance 06-17-2007 05:43 PM

He's an ego whore don't inflate it any more then it already is...

Sponger. 06-17-2007 05:43 PM

Papa,

Why haven't you moved up to higher stakes? You win a lot of money. Your BR should be too big for 1/2

Papa Chippi 06-17-2007 05:46 PM

I might move up to 2/4 soon...

tubk 06-17-2007 05:47 PM

papa im going to send you a private message soon, please check ur messages like tomorow, thanks.

MasterLJ 06-18-2007 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]I Like you LJJones....and I just checked my pt and saw you have taken the most off me out of everyone I played on FTP. I cant wait for you to move up and play me some more...gL

[/ QUOTE ]

What can I say, I don't lie.

How did you muster up a BR in the last 2 weeks?