Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Message to NVG (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=423543)

BJLTNYK 06-09-2007 03:53 AM

Re: Message to NVG

[ QUOTE ]

I challenge anyone to this... before judging me and making assumptions, why don't you talk to me and try to get to know me so that you can see for yourself what kind of person I truly am?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am a 20 year old relatively good looking male. What I do not have is millions of dollars or even enough to stake you into tournaments. Still have interest in a conversation?

Victor 06-09-2007 03:53 AM

brandi we want filth and drama, pls do better next time.

5_year_old_bully 06-09-2007 03:53 AM

Brandi,
Obviously this post is part of your deal with David to increase ad revenue.

Your exploits are well documented from bustoing Mark's account and changing the password, to writing 'i will fly one day' in blood on the wall of his bathroom. It is clear that you are a psycho hose beast.

My only hope is that this thread leads to great photoshopping.

HOWMANY 06-09-2007 03:54 AM

Brandi, I'm sure I speak for all of NVG when I ask how you managed to build a 200k roll. The last time you mentioned a specific game you played it was 50/100 LHE and it is just plain physically impossible to win 200k in a game that size in such a short period of time even if you magically won every chip on the table every time you played.

Bakes 06-09-2007 03:54 AM

whatever your a [censored] for encouraging it through this forum

dumb-arse, that is

ericicecream 06-09-2007 03:55 AM

Could be you're not a whore or a thief. I couldn't care less about that or about those who say you are.

You sure do seem to want attention though.

Injection 06-09-2007 03:55 AM

tl;dr but can I fertilise you so we can have babies together?

StrongArm 06-09-2007 03:55 AM

why do this to urself....are u in that much need for attention. Your words mean nothing on the net, ITS ALL ABOUT ACTIONS. GO SHOW SOME MORE [censored]!!

gotta earn respec yo

Dave_K 06-09-2007 03:56 AM

I love how she wants attention, but then once its on her she acts like she doesn't want it. Come on, you are happy people are talking about you on internet forums. Why else would you be putting FT logos on your bare chest and doing things that put you in the spotlight. You are a regular attention whore.

"Hey guys look at me, look at me!!"... "Hey why is everyone looking at me?!?

certifiable 06-09-2007 03:57 AM

brandi,

do u ever plan to compensate newhouse for the time you burnt thru his roll on PS? your reputation as a thief stems mainly from that incident.