Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   I beat someone up, help me decide if my gf cheated on me (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=421992)

imfatandugly 06-07-2007 06:14 AM

Re: I beat someone up, help me decide if my gf cheated on me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I kick him when hes on the ground a couple times, punch him in the face pretty hard. He asks me to give him a hand up and I say sure , hoping that hes going to fight back (he hadnt at all so far)...

[/ QUOTE ]

WTFFFF

[/ QUOTE ]

Fighting someone who isn't fighting back, is not what I call a good time. I believed he was just making out with her, thought he deserved an ass kicking and didnt think it was very gentalmenly to do so if he was fighting back. So I thought he was saying help me up so we can fight for real. whats so [censored] up about that?

imfatandugly 06-07-2007 06:17 AM

As a side note, I don't think ive been in a real fight since I was 14 yrs old. I don't like fighting, I just lost my cool and he was being such an ass.

flipdeadshot22 06-07-2007 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I kick him when hes on the ground a couple times, punch him in the face pretty hard. He asks me to give him a hand up and I say sure , hoping that hes going to fight back (he hadnt at all so far)...

[/ QUOTE ]

WTFFFF

[/ QUOTE ]

Fighting someone who isn't fighting back, is not what I call a good time. I believed he was just making out with her, thought he deserved an ass kicking and didnt think it was very gentalmenly to do so if he was fighting back. So I thought he was saying help me up so we can fight for real. whats so [censored] up about that?

[/ QUOTE ]

If he couldnt even pick himself up off the ground, what makes you think it'd be a fair fight? (since you seem very concerned about being a gentleman and fighting fairly)

Overfloater 06-07-2007 06:20 AM

If she isnt respecting your punches try using less of them on her, however making the ones you do use count for more

Kirbynator 06-07-2007 06:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If she isnt respecting your punches try using less of them on her, however making the ones you do use count for more

[/ QUOTE ]
tight aggressive?

prodonkey 06-07-2007 06:25 AM

put that ho in her place

gooooot 06-07-2007 06:30 AM

dude sounds to me like u cnt trust her 4 [censored]. and if u cnt then knock it on the head. [censored] gettin worked up about wether shes cheatin on u when shes out. it ent worth it.

Pete H 06-07-2007 06:35 AM

Fold prebirth

imfatandugly 06-07-2007 06:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
beating up women is funny

Quagmyer 06-07-2007 06:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fold prebirth

[/ QUOTE ]

close thread now.