Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Annapolis Maryland - day trip. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=416162)

catalyst 05-31-2007 03:53 AM

Re: Annapolis Maryland - day trip.

[ QUOTE ]

azk goes to med school in baltimore. doesn't matter that you idiots didn't know that: he asked for things to do in one particular city and he was told to go to a different city; nice work morans.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sound like a general douchebag. Happy Thursday!

mikech 05-31-2007 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

azk goes to med school in baltimore. doesn't matter that you idiots didn't know that: he asked for things to do in one particular city and he was told to go to a different city; nice work morans.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks. and you sound like a retard who tells a guy visiting annapolis to go to baltimore.

catalyst 05-31-2007 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks. and you sound like a retard who tells a guy visiting annapolis to go to baltimore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good one! Retards do that all the time!

skunkworks 05-31-2007 04:05 AM

Mike,

There always is the possibility that catalyst doesn't subscribe to AZK's RSS feed and didn't know he goes to med school in Baltimore. [censored] douchebag.

mikech 05-31-2007 04:13 AM

skunk,

there always is the possibility that you don't know how to read. that would be the only explanation given that i included this: "doesn't matter that you idiots didn't know that: he asked for things to do in one particular city and he was told to go to a different city."

at least i'm a literate douchebag.

catalyst 05-31-2007 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

skunk,

there always is the possibility that you don't know how to read. that would be the only explanation given that i included this: "doesn't matter that you idiots didn't know that: he asked for things to do in one particular city and he was told to go to a different city."

at least i'm a literate douchebag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you honestly think it would be unreasonable for someone coming from out of town to spend the day in Annapolis and then watch a baseball game in Baltimore at night?

Clearly we didn't know where AZK lives, I mean who cares. I don't see what your problem is, besides the fact that you are a douchebag. Your false sense of superior intelligence is pretty sweet, though. I'm not going to trainwreck this thread any longer - adios.

Please live through a grease fire.

pergesu 05-31-2007 04:21 AM

I don't know why you're so aggressive about this. When someone asks where to go in a city, it's natural to assume they don't know too much about the area. And in this case, it's perfectly reasonable to say, "Hey, I realize you're planning on going to Annapolis, but if you're interested there's lots of cooler stuff to do only a half hour away." I realize that AZK said Annapolis, but given that all he said was "Give me some cool/fun things to do. Thanks," don't you think it's reasonable to guess that his plans aren't set in stone?

mikech 05-31-2007 04:27 AM

hey, i just found catalyst's suggestion stupid, is that a crime? not only does he tell the guy to go to baltimore, but he tells him to "stay for the night" when the thread title spells out pretty damn clearly it's a "day trip"--i dunno, seems pretty retarded to me, but what do i know.

kipin 05-31-2007 04:32 AM

This crappy thread has been effectively hijacked into an even crappier thread.

Congrats guys!

Triumph36 05-31-2007 09:35 AM

AZK,

Everything in Annapolis is geared towards being 35+, a tourist, or otherwise easily amused. There's lots of tours of vaguely historical things. I don't think those are 'fun', though.