Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Allison Stokke, Unwanted Attention (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=414360)

catalyst 05-29-2007 02:11 AM

Re: Allison Stokke, Unwanted Attention

Mr. Stokke:

What kind of dowry are you offering?

Regards,
Catalyst

tuq 05-29-2007 02:20 AM

Mr. Stokke,

I've changed my story. I want to unload gallons of man-gravy on your daughter's face, chest, and butt ox. Please sue me so I can get some face time in court. Thx.

jedi 05-29-2007 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Stokke,

I've changed my story. I want to unload gallons of man-gravy on your daughter's face, chest, and butt ox. Please sue me so I can get some face time in court. Thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually judging by his previous track record, you won't serve any jail time or pay a fine, at least if you're a cop.

Uglyowl 05-29-2007 02:57 AM

Lifes rough, boohoo.

Alobar 05-29-2007 03:01 AM

meh, sure it kinda sucks for her, but its no different than for anyone else who gets famous, shell learn to adapt. Shes sitting on a winning lottery ticket at life so I don't feel too bad for her.

edfurlong 05-29-2007 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
meh, sure it kinda sucks for her, but its no different than for anyone else who gets famous, shell learn to adapt. Shes sitting on a winning lottery ticket at life so I don't feel too bad for her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Two years until sex tape. You heard it here first.

Mike E. Vegas 05-29-2007 03:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll agree that she is sitting a on winning lottery ticket, but she's an 18 year old high school pole vaulter. I'm not sure she if she deserved to be exploited by some hack "comedy" blogger.

It's crap like this that's going to create more legislation on the Internet in the U.S. and that's what I hate about it.

chrisg820 05-29-2007 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Two years until sex tape. You heard it here first.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol so true

Allan Stokke 05-29-2007 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Mr. Stokke,

[/ QUOTE ]

Check your Inbox wiseass.

lwrunner103 05-29-2007 04:05 AM

ZOMG RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first