Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   ($12) QQ limp-reraised PF (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=413929)

AMT 05-28-2007 07:33 PM

Re: ($12) QQ limp-reraised PF

[ QUOTE ]
So what do you put him on? And he's not calling he's limp re-raising, which is about as strong a telegraph as I can imagine...

[/ QUOTE ]

readless? good lord....any pp, a few Ax hands at least down to ATs...KQ.

the limp/reraise readless is more often not AA/KK. do you always limp/rr AA/KK? do you really think most people who would consider also wouldnt do it with a hand like JJ? how do you distinguish who wants to protect TT and who is trappy with AA? get it all in and make a note, QQ is just too strong here

allhappythoughts 05-28-2007 08:11 PM

Without reads, I think you have to just shove. If he ends up having KK or AA, oh well, I just think that too much of the time you're way ahead.

I could see him calling pushing with 99+, A10+, maybe even KJ. Who knows, at this level, without any reads, you're just winning wayyy too much of the time not to get it in. If he has it, make a note that he likes to call/rr with AA or KK and fire up another one.

Jimmy James 05-28-2007 09:31 PM

easy call.

AMT 05-28-2007 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
easy call.

[/ QUOTE ]

calling would be terrible.

Jimmy James 05-29-2007 03:20 AM

Sorry I thought CO pushed all in and he was asking if he should call or fold.

ALL IN HERE WITH QQ.

BadBeatsCrewDerk 05-29-2007 04:14 AM

Ya get it in here. Maybe this guy decided he doesn't want to play OOP or something. I have a hard time believing someone will limp RR from the CO -- it's very odd. I expect to see TT, JJ, AQ, AK, KK and AA here 85% of the time.

sence25 05-29-2007 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
For those of you who fold, how would you ever know if you are making the right decision?

[/ QUOTE ]
even if you push, you won't know for sure.
he might show KK+ but do this with a way bigger range.
gotta remember this since he might show KK or AA, just take a note and remember your play was fine.

i instapuash here with a fistpump and without even thinking
even JJ and prolly TT, depends on read

martindavies1982 05-29-2007 06:56 AM

Chances are really slim he limps on CO with AA, KK. If hes looking for a limp reraise there is the blinds who can raise him. A player is more likely to limp in early pos with 6+ players with a chance to raise. Im banging it in at this level with QQ.

shbball7 05-29-2007 10:32 AM

insta shove kthx

Inyaface 05-29-2007 12:05 PM

pls don't fold or call