Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   The XBox Live Arcade Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=413502)

ClubChamp04 06-01-2007 04:36 PM

Re: The XBox Live Arcade Thread

I am so addicted to street fighter. I wish they would come out with killer instinct next. How awesome would that game be on live...

DonkeyKongSr 06-01-2007 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am so addicted to street fighter. I wish they would come out with killer instinct next. How awesome would that game be on live...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't a huge KI fan. Some Tekken games and the Soul Calibur games would be awesome. They could do so really sweet stuff with old fighting games on the XBL. Like massive tournaments and stuff. I thought XBox sets up tournies and things for some of their games. I went to xboxcup.com, which I thought was where it was at, but it's nothing more than a mirror of xbox.com. Is there somewhere else to look?

Hellrazor 06-02-2007 10:15 AM

add me to your friends list - always up for some street fighter on live -

hellrazor1313

Hellrazor 06-02-2007 10:19 AM

Also try AeroWings for live - its ok fun wise - but most importantly its free for the full version.

ddubois 06-16-2007 05:35 PM

Are there any Xbox Live Arcade games a 3 year old could play?

Dire 06-16-2007 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any Xbox Live Arcade games a 3 year old could play?

[/ QUOTE ]

Boom Boom Rocket on freestyle.

DonkeyKongSr 09-05-2007 01:10 PM

Bumping this up because I just downloaded Puzzle Fighter HD the other day. It's pretty sweet, but I'm still trying to figure out what the difference between X and X' mode. It says X' is more balanced or something, but I'd like to know what that means exactly. I may have to adjust my style to accomdate the rebalancing.

I'm a little rusty, but I have a winning record through a handful of online games so far. Anyone playing this?

Also, I've never played Bomberman (I think). Is that a definite download? Especially considering I'm a fan of puzzle/strategy games?

DonkeyKongSr 09-05-2007 01:24 PM

BTW, with Puzzle Fighter I've noticed how much the 360 d-pad sucks. It's so freaking stiff it actually slows me down. I think I'm going to have to get used to using the stick for PF, although all my experience is arcade joystick or PS d-pad.

ematz 09-05-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, I've never played Bomberman (I think). Is that a definite download? Especially considering I'm a fan of puzzle/strategy games?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you like multi-player games in general, Bomberman is a defnite download.

jonnyd 09-05-2007 10:46 PM

geometry wars is a must have