Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   The Well:FGators (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=411960)

sc000t 05-25-2007 07:28 PM

Re: The Well:FGators

Who were some of the better players at the 100nl level that you try to stay away from, or at least respect their game?

A good 2p2 posts that you read that feel really help your game?

What should i do while stars is down?

FGators 05-25-2007 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's the worst downswing you've ever had?

Who's your favorite poker player?

Do you believe in luck?

[/ QUOTE ]

77 downswing.

My favorite poker player is probably Antonio Esfandiari

Yes, I believe in luck and I'm superstitious as hell. I am trying to find an article of clothing or a food that will help me run sick hot. I'm not sure I've found it but that Eagle Eye Cherry Song: Save Tonight is the luckiest song ever for me and I have it on repeat right now.

ImsaKidd 05-25-2007 07:30 PM

Fgators I respect you a lot more after reading your posts thus far in this thread.

FGators 05-25-2007 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who were some of the better players at the 100nl level that you try to stay away from, or at least respect their game?

A good 2p2 posts that you read that feel really help your game?

What should i do while stars is down?

[/ QUOTE ]

100NL was a while ago but it's basically the people that bounce around 100 NL up to 400 NL. I find knecht_poker really good and annoying and I always feel that he has the best of me and he probably thinks I suck. BGNight is solid. orange are Cariadon are good...I try to avoid Cariadon more than most of the regulars. Carrotsnake and JonnyCosMo know what they are doing and I used to be afraid of them but I'm not anymore.

A guy that isn't an amazing player but annoys me is GodlikeRoy...probably 2+2. He's borderline insane in a lot of spots and I never know if he has it.

FGators 05-25-2007 07:35 PM

Forgot to answer who I respect at 2+2. I have a major, major MANCRUSH on Big_Jim in MSNL. He is a SICK poster and I pretty much always want his input in posts. I think he's the best poster on the site from a strategy standpoint. aejones,MDMA,DJ Sensei,etc of MSNL are good,too. Everyone mentions them as cash game posters they listen to and its deserved.

I like to read Foucault,LFTV,Ansky,MLG,and adanthar in MTT. Those are the guys I basically worshiped when I had a $500 bankroll. I wished I had their poker knowledge and bankroll, I'm less jealous now that I've built a solid bankroll myself but I'll never put my nose up to their poker wisdom.

FGators 05-25-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fgators I respect you a lot more after reading your posts thus far in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love you you little choo choo train.

Cap_Of_Water 05-25-2007 07:40 PM

If you go to vegas this summer i'll tell you what i had on the hand youfolded bottom set to me when you led into the pfr and myself out of the small blind with a 567 flush draw flop... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

oh and for the well, why are you concerned with becoming too predictable at 100 and 200nl when its not an essential part of being a winner?

tufat23 05-25-2007 07:42 PM

scale of 1 to 10. 10 being 'the hotness', 1 being 'teh suck' and 5 being 'meh'. how much do u like me?
we've never talked, but what do u think of me?

did u like my video?

can i meet u this summer in vegas?

FGators 05-25-2007 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you go to vegas this summer i'll tell you what i had on the hand youfolded bottom set to me when you led into the pfr and myself out of the small blind with a 567 flush draw flop... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

oh and for the well, why are you concerned with becoming too predictable at 100 and 200nl when its not an essential part of being a winner?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope to be in Vegas at some point so it'd be cool to meet up. I still think I made a sick fold....probably not though the way you seem to be talking.

I want to not be so predictable because I have aspirations and I don't want to be playing $2/4 NL a year from today.

FGators 05-25-2007 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
scale of 1 to 10. 10 being 'the hotness', 1 being 'teh suck' and 5 being 'meh'. how much do u like me?
we've never talked, but what do u think of me?did u like my video?

can i meet u this summer in vegas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you can meet me. I haven't seen your video. I'll give you an 8 on the cool scale, I guess. I don't know as much about you as you would think. You seem like you give solid advice when you enter the strategy posts, though.