Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   WPEX & Absolute Poker - Depositing and Withdrawing for US Customers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405857)

Pokeraddict 05-17-2007 11:54 PM

Re: WPEX & Absolute Poker - Depositing and Withdrawing for US Customer

You're over your max PM limit.

WSEX GM 05-17-2007 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You're over your max PM limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try again please.

Pokeraddict 05-18-2007 12:04 AM

Sent

BuddyQ 05-18-2007 11:11 AM

Can anyone, especially Mr. Balfour, answer the question of how, specifically, money can be DEPOSITED on Wpex by US players? If the answer is some kind of bank wire, is there an other than wire option?

For instance, can you buy the visa/mastercrd gift cards (ie at Wallgreens [or the electronic web one 'giftcards usa?], ect.) and use those to deposit - like you can for Full Tilt? Thanks.

PS: I played 3 tables at last night's 'prime the pump'to show my support for rake free poker. Keep up the good work, Wpex is vastly improved since its inception.

Chairman Wood 05-18-2007 11:18 AM

yeah, how do i get money on wpex? Only thing i could find is a bank wire transfer and my bank takes forever to get those things activated. would be considered a US customer to them.

DING-DONG YO 05-18-2007 11:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone, especially Mr. Balfour, answer the question of how, specifically, money can be DEPOSITED on Wpex by US players? If the answer is some kind of bank wire, is there an other than wire option?

For instance, can you buy the visa/mastercrd gift cards (ie at Wallgreens [or the electronic web one 'giftcards usa?], ect.) and use those to deposit - like you can for Full Tilt? Thanks.

PS: I played 3 tables at last night's 'prime the pump'to show my support for rake free poker. Keep up the good work, Wpex is vastly improved since its inception.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just try some CCs

BuddyQ 05-18-2007 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just try some CCs

[/ QUOTE ]

I quess you mean 'credit cards'? My credit cards (Citbank Visa, Capital One, ect..) will not work for 'gambling sites' they never did, even before the Frist ban.

Has anybody thied the 'gift card ' option?

EvanJC 05-18-2007 02:50 PM

Re: WPEX & Absolute Poker - Depositing and Withdrawing for US Customers

wpx doesn't use epass? sucks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

DING-DONG YO 05-18-2007 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wpx doesn't use epass? sucks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Other deposit methods work there and are cheaper. Try some.

BillytheKidd 05-18-2007 04:08 PM

The yellow gift cards from walgreens worked two weeks ago at WPEX. And the beauty is with 100% rakeback you only have to make one $100 deposit, and you never go broke.