Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Girl needs cash and will buy me something on her dads credit card. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403920)

challenger84 05-15-2007 06:41 PM

Re: Girl needs cash and will buy me something on her dads credit card.

Ask her for a cut of whatever drugs she is buying.

Big Poppa Smurf 05-15-2007 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is not going to end well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alobar 05-15-2007 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she needs cash and cannot use a credit card it is a reasonable assumption that she wants to use said cash for something...shady? Regardless of what she wants it for her father will assume she wanted it for something shady (as we are) and thus, she wants cash but to make it look like a reasonable purchase when her father gets the bill for his credit card. Thus, she'll buy OP anything and take 1/2 its cost in cash since for her it's +500, -explanation to her father which she surely plans on BSing. Lot easier to BS a purchase of any kind than a cash advance.

This is obvious.

Why are you so dumb?

[/ QUOTE ]

there are a ton of different ways she could accomplish the exact same set of goals, and not piss away 50%, thats all we're saying.

Knight Vision 05-15-2007 06:45 PM

Okay, this might be OOT, but this is still a poker forum. Deposit $1000 on a poker site. This is a $500 free roll FFS.

DougieG 05-15-2007 06:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If she needs cash and cannot use a credit card it is a reasonable assumption that she wants to use said cash for something...shady? Regardless of what she wants it for her father will assume she wanted it for something shady (as we are) and thus, she wants cash but to make it look like a reasonable purchase when her father gets the bill for his credit card. Thus, she'll buy OP anything and take 1/2 its cost in cash since for her it's +500, -explanation to her father which she surely plans on BSing. Lot easier to BS a purchase of any kind than a cash advance.

This is obvious.

Why are you so dumb?

[/ QUOTE ]

there are a ton of different ways she could accomplish the exact same set of goals, and not piss away 50%, thats all we're saying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes was only directed at the poster directly above me. I agree with you. Seems like the reasons for not getting a cash advance should be obvious. She is probably very dumb, however her not wanting a cash advance actually shows some semblance of intelligence.

microbet 05-15-2007 07:04 PM

Be prepared. Have her get you a gun, some condoms and a retainer for a criminal attorney.

dw2006 05-15-2007 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

This is obvious.

Why are you so dumb?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't BSing a 500 dollar cash advance be easier than BSing a 1000 dollar charge? She could just say the store or whatever didn't take credit cards.

AlexM 05-15-2007 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow this girl is dumb. If she can just charge anything she wants to her dads card, why the eff would she take such a hit by selling it to you for half price? Tho I guess her being stupid isnt your fault

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she wants drugs probably. She could certainly get a much better deal though.

HOWMANY 05-15-2007 09:26 PM

If she's going to steal her dad's credit card that is going to have an obvious random charge on it in a month wouldn't it make more sense to just steal the money from his wallet?

fluffpop62 05-15-2007 09:29 PM

hahah i don't think she's stealing it; she's prbably allowed t buy whatever she wants