Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Cake poker - any improvements lately? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401191)

king of the deck 05-22-2007 02:06 PM

Re: Cake poker - any improvements lately?

i have an epassport cashout from friday that is still pending. i've heard people before say that cashouts take 8-12 hours usually. i've contacted support and they just tell me my cashout is in a queue and will be processed, blah blah blah. anyone have any recent success or failure cashing out from cake?

EvanJC 05-22-2007 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have an epassport cashout from friday that is still pending. i've heard people before say that cashouts take 8-12 hours usually. i've contacted support and they just tell me my cashout is in a queue and will be processed, blah blah blah. anyone have any recent success or failure cashing out from cake?

[/ QUOTE ]

i just requested an epass cashout a couple of hours ago so...i hope not.

ALLEN BOND 05-22-2007 02:59 PM

What is Cake poker???

Pokeraddict 05-22-2007 03:09 PM

My last epass took 4-5 days. Others had been 1-2 days. I have been unable to play there the last two tries because of the freezes and other bugs. Hopefully they can get back on track as it was better (although not good) for a while.

TresDeuce 05-23-2007 12:23 PM

What are the mid/high stakes games like? 5/10nl - 10/20nl?
Reliable cash outs?

DavidC 05-23-2007 03:26 PM

do you actually lose the money that you put in the pot, or is it just that the table dies?

I'm curious about that. If it's the latter, then presumably eveyrone would be similarly effected so it wouldn't be a big deal, but ... well... otherwise it sucks.

roxy39 05-23-2007 04:17 PM

I requested a cashout last thursday, by Sunday they returned the money to my account and I was told it was due to their own clerical error. I rerequested the cashout that night and it still hasn't been processed...so any improvements --I'd have to say no

mattw 05-23-2007 04:24 PM

what method of cashout did you request? i fear the days of 24 hour turnarounds are long gone, esp if you are a yank.

roxy39 05-23-2007 04:46 PM

Cashed to my Epass. My last few cashouts took between 24 and 36 hrs. It has now been almost a week. I got an email from them saying it will be processed within the next 2-3 hrs...we'll see

EvanJC 05-23-2007 05:05 PM

i [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] hassleing cake poker support, which, surprisingly, is pretty good.