Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Who owes you sex? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400727)

xxThe_Lebowskixx 05-11-2007 01:47 PM

Re: Who owes you sex?

ive got a whole stack of buy 10 get 1 free cards.

4_2_it 05-11-2007 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That doesnt give me warm fuzzies tho, that just makes me want to [censored] them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's a married thing. It's... comforting(?) to know that should this ultimate commitment fall through and life go to hell, well, there's still girls willing to slob your knob and screw your brains out at least.

Ray

[/ QUOTE ]

You know there are girls willing to screw your brains knowing you are married. And I am not talking about hookers or strippers. It seems every time I go to Vegas some cougar tries to hit me up for action. I guess it's nice as an ego boaster, but I really do not have any interest in [censored] things up with my wife.

RayPowers 05-11-2007 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know there are girls willing to screw your brains knowing you are married. And I am not talking about hookers or strippers. It seems every time I go to Vegas some cougar tries to hit me up for action. I guess it's nice as an ego boaster, but I really do not have any interest in [censored] things up with my wife.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto, turns out I'm still in love and all that jive. This in no way however stops the emo teen inside me from thinking 'Sweet, she wants to touch my Penis!' regardless on whether I act on that or not. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Ray

Patton4 05-11-2007 01:58 PM

A few standing offers since I've been with my wife (3 years of marriage, 3 years living together pre-marriage), but my favorite is in my high school yearbook from my senior year. Girl I used to date in Jr. high (LOL jr high relationships) said she owes me since we didn't get it on back in the day. Never had the opportunity to cash it in. My wife thinks its funny that I have a "get sex free" card in my yearbook.

Alobar 05-11-2007 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure if this is standard or not, but a girl I knew in college claimed that whenever a guy lit a cigarette for a girl, she owed him 1/2 hour of sex and vice versa. She was pretty hot so obviously every time we went out to smoke I made sure to light her cigarette... that's at least a week of non-stop sex.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me you effed this girl, because she was basically asking you to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but only twice (maybe three times) before I ended up seeing another, easier girl briefly and then we ended up being "friends" which is weak sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

phew, ok good. I was gunna shed a tear if you messed up an invitation that obvious [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

doucy 05-11-2007 02:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Situation two(8 years ago): Girl who is into me and we've hooked up in the past, but never really were girlfriend/boyfriend and I are talking, and she is explaining how much she totally loves giving blowjobs, and how, if I ever dumped the girlfriend I currently have, she'd be willing to come to my house to give me blowjobs every day. But the girlfriend became my wife, so no chance to capitalize on that one either.

[/ QUOTE ]

This doesn't count, she owes you nothing. Total brag post.

jschaud 05-11-2007 02:49 PM

i used to beat my ex-gf in pool all the time for sexual favors. I'm quite sure that she still owes me a bunch of things. Then again, she did go out of town with me and stayed in a hotel room with me for my brothers wedding while dating someone else we worked with. I cashed in several favors that weekend.

Quanah Parker 05-11-2007 02:56 PM

The Iraqi Dinar holds it value better than a girl's promise of future sex.
Any promise of sex that is not immediately cashed in loses all value.
Hate to burst bubbles, but a girl's promise is just a lie in a time release capsule.

skunkworks 05-11-2007 02:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i used to beat my ex-gf all the time for sexual favors.

[/ QUOTE ]

mrkilla 05-11-2007 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice blog. Move to BBV4Life, n00b.

[/ QUOTE ]

you were waiting all day for this weren't you lol