Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Getting on Beauty and the Geek -- local audition (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=394110)

pergesu 05-03-2007 05:59 AM

Re: Getting on Beauty and the Geek -- local audition

I'd say that you're scared of girls, but Cecille could easily have been handled by anyone possessing decent light saber skills

smittymatt 05-03-2007 08:31 AM

Dress up as a wizard and tell them every tuesday you and your friends live action roleplay dungeons and dragons.

Bulldog 05-03-2007 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are more likely to be featured on Jeopardy rather than The Bachelor

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say this applies to 99.6% of 2p2.

TxSteve 05-03-2007 11:01 AM

is your friend the guy named pi?

he was pretty funny...they were drawing a naked lady and all he got done was 1 big boob....he couldn't take his eyes off of it

gumpzilla 05-03-2007 11:04 AM

The guy who won the first season of this lived across from me one summer at college. While definitely something of a nerd, I'd say he was less of one than the average contestant on that show. He also banged many chicks that summer, as I recall, and seemed like an odd choice for the show.

pergesu 05-03-2007 11:07 AM

I thought he was gay. How about all that hosing down with Neils? And then he flipped on his cowboy hat, it was straight out of Brokeback Mountain.

gumpzilla 05-03-2007 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought he was gay. How about all that hosing down with Neils? And then he flipped on his cowboy hat, it was straight out of Brokeback Mountain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't actually watch the show, so I can't reference that particular stuff. He was definitely bi, but as he expressed it to me, the dudes at college bored him enough that he'd basically turned straight.

ziggydonks 05-03-2007 11:27 AM

I nominate Walker: just have him laygh on camera for 5 minutes and then explain he took accelerated german for no good reason 5 days a week at 830 in the morning. Hell get on the show in a walk

elwoodblues 05-03-2007 11:47 AM

Don't say you're afraid of girls (as has been suggested) -- instead say that you just don't have time for them (being too busy with online poker, chat rooms, and pong-making.) Also, mentioning that your certain that if you tried to get girls, you would succeed would be good. Play the over-confident nerd angle.

Yads 05-03-2007 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't say you're afraid of girls (as has been suggested) -- instead say that you just don't have time for them (being too busy with online poker, chat rooms, and pong-making.) Also, mentioning that your certain that if you tried to get girls, you would succeed would be good. Play the over-confident nerd angle.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is gold.