Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Health and Fitness (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=87)
-   -   T - Nation (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393911)

jah7_fsu1 05-02-2007 06:46 PM

Re: T - Nation

Jetboy: Just try looking at old articles, searching and what not. It might not be completely user friendly, but you have to do a lot of research to really get the best answers. This isn't poker, you can't have a mathematical right answer on everything. Many, many different ways to answer questions in the world of fitness.

theblackkeys 05-02-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The search is a google style search that works pretty well. I dunno, it does seem a little cluttered, but there is so much information on that site. I dislike the forums (not a big fan of lack of free speech), and I'm not a huge fan of Biotest products/marketing, but no one really denys t-nation is the best site on the internet. Even all the diehards I know who hate Biotest with a passion and hate the censorship of the boards still read a lot on there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to search and open those links in new tabs? It always pops up that a new window (I hate when sites do that) for searching, and when you click on a link it reloads that page you were previously on, on the old browser window. Also, this new window it pops up doesn't allow you to open the search results in a new tab or window. That is a disgusting site design, if you ask me.

Packard 05-02-2007 07:07 PM

There is a ton of great free info on T-Nation about eating, training and mental parts of building a better body. Just use the menus on the left side of the site for navagation.

Jeff W 05-02-2007 08:49 PM

I like bodyrecomposition.com a lot more than t-nation.

Big Poppa Smurf 05-02-2007 11:18 PM

Call me crazy, but it seems like t-nation would be a better place to complain about t-nation than here?

zer0 05-03-2007 01:35 AM

read the articles, not the forums. too much noise to wade through.

kyleb 05-03-2007 01:42 AM

Yeah I just read this post for some reason. T-Nation is fine.

Parlay Slow 05-03-2007 03:28 AM

total T-Nation fan boy/BioTest supp whore right here

mattnxtc 05-03-2007 09:15 AM

I like T-Nation as a site...Some of their supplements dont necessary match up to the quality of others but thats the same with any company. But the site as a whole has a ton of information for free that can improve just about anybodys workout

matt holland 05-03-2007 04:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like bodyrecomposition.com a lot more than t-nation.

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be one of the best posts I have seen in this forum. bodyrecomposition.com is the most objective source of training and nutritional information I have found.