Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392635)

tufat23 05-01-2007 05:01 AM

Re: SSNL [Life] MAY (N/C)

[ QUOTE ]
pics? oh yeah feel free to post pics of baller watches within a ssnl price range - this one was about $280.

[/ QUOTE ]

give upper boundary pls

oh and jay, iirc i'm almost certain that i made up 'ssnl balla', it caught on and then dbitel used the term in a thread title sometime.

u should pay me royalties everytime u play a hand. $0.00001/hand is good. email my secretary

deaders 05-01-2007 05:20 AM

say $400ish. $250-300 is good though, Im trying to be responsibly with my money and not blow it on frivolous [censored].

Rainclouds 05-01-2007 06:22 AM

Love the watch deaders. I like clean, smooth, watches.

Kilillan 05-01-2007 11:15 AM

this.. is SPARTA

..watching 300

EMc 05-01-2007 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
oh and jay, iirc i'm almost certain that i made up 'ssnl balla', it caught on and then dbitel used the term in a thread title sometime.

u should pay me royalties everytime u play a hand. $0.00001/hand is good. email my secretary

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nithunter@gmail.com

Jay Riall 05-01-2007 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this.. is SPARTA

..watching 300

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't wait for it to come out on DVD. Sooo awesome.

KRANTZ 05-01-2007 02:35 PM

3-bet.net is looking for an 'intern' for the summer/possibly longer. would be very low wages but lots of perks and commission based incentives, as well as the opportunity to be involved with a lot of creative stuff (advertising, development, WSOP presence, etc). if anyone's interested at all, send me a PM

Grunch 05-01-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3-bet.net is looking for an 'intern' for the summer/possibly longer. would be very low wages but lots of perks and commission based incentives, as well as the opportunity to be involved with a lot of creative stuff (advertising, development, WSOP presence, etc). if anyone's interested at all, send me a PM

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do I wish I was a kid again? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

tufat23 05-01-2007 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can u be more specific on the requirements. i'd be interested but i'm in the UK

KRANTZ 05-01-2007 02:54 PM

-a few hours/day answering emails and evaluating applications, setting up students with coaches, handling billing, other administrative duties

-helping to create an advertising/promotions plan including and not limited to the WSOP
-aiding in development and marketing of live group lesson program

requirements: knowledge of the 'poker world', namely how internet poker works, understanding of various resources, websites and media
good customer service skills

perks: flexible hours, free promo items, free coaching lessons, opportunity to make a lot on commission if various creative programs turn out well, etc and so on and some things i won't mention here and/or have forgotten