Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   **Official uNL Microbrew thread: May** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=392598)

thac 05-01-2007 05:20 AM

Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: May**

[ QUOTE ]
It seems as if this is the first time in like 3 months I havent started this thread drunk. Sweet. I also havent played in a month. Also sweet.

All, wish Thac luck as he quits poker, and send me PMs for hte moneyline on when he returns. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, thanks bud, good luck when you make your return [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

simanski 05-01-2007 05:29 AM

Brag: You're in highschool.
Beat: I'm in office 8 hours/day with a super-aggro boss and a donkey assistant.

kazana 05-01-2007 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also too, play nice or Ill start getting angry. You know who you are. Keep the dick-waving to a minimum, and have a good attitude.

[/ QUOTE ]
gelford not allowed to post in tha brew this month or wut?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]
I can think of at least 2 other pos(t)ers, that tend to wave dick continuously about 1000% more than gelford ever did in his biggest of brags.

mrw8419 05-01-2007 06:25 AM

Last month I played 17,500 hands and ran 3.5 ptbb/100 and I'm dissapointed because I seem to spew and tilt more than necessary. Goal is to start actively posting on the forum and play more hands. Want to run at about 6-8ptbb/100 over 30k hands so I can start playing nl 100 by the end of the month.

Everlong 05-01-2007 07:33 AM

Changing pastures for a while so I go on an FPP rampage:

(save the cross-dresser jokes - those are bribes for the mrs) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...tNfold/FPP.jpg

I'll be at FT and AP for a while. I am so addicted to stars FPP:S and MTT:s I need to go where that [censored] is of zero interest.

Ps. I am not a nit anymore Ds.

munkey 05-01-2007 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It seems as if this is the first time in like 3 months I havent started this thread drunk. Sweet. I also havent played in a month. Also sweet.

All, wish Thac luck as he quits poker, and send me PMs for hte moneyline on when he returns. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, thanks bud, good luck when you make your return [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been away and and missed teh uGossip.

So thac you're leaving pokah - yet posting here [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I'm sure after a nice break and spending lots of time with your gf and friends you'll be back. You can always be a 2tabling pro that lures other TAGs in because he's not playing 8 tables.

Have an enjoyable summer away from the tables anyway.

You better get some practice in for the uNL tourney with bounties [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] :hint:

munkey [BTW yah I see I'm not a noob anymore [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]]

tufat23 05-01-2007 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Changing pastures for a while so I go on an FPP rampage:

(save the cross-dresser jokes - those are bribes for the mrs) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...tNfold/FPP.jpg

I'll be at FT and AP for a while. I am so addicted to stars FPP:S and MTT:s I need to go where that [censored] is of zero interest.

Ps. I am not a nit anymore Ds.

[/ QUOTE ]

the book of bluffs was the first book that really made me play goot. the examples are good and concepts were definitely an 'aha' moment for me. as a book, its not very good but for what it did to my game it was incredible.

i recommend anyone whos been breaking even to get it, one of the very few poker books i'd ever consider recommending for NL skills

SirFelixCat 05-01-2007 09:42 AM

nm...Here's to a good month!

Genz 05-01-2007 10:01 AM

Why can't poker always be that simple?

Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

saw flop|<font color="#C00000">saw showdown</font>

<font color="#C00000">MP ($56.91)</font>
<font color="#C00000">Hero ($53.40)</font>
Button ($49.25)
SB ($68.78)
BB ($5.21)
UTG ($147.03)

Preflop: Hero is CO with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls $0.50, MP calls $0.50, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $3</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, UTG folds, MP calls $2.50.

Flop: ($7.25) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
MP calls $56.91 (All-In), Hero calls $53.40 (All-In).

Turn: ($117.56) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 2 all-in)</font>

River: ($117.56) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 2 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $117.56

Results in white below:
MP has 5c 5s (three of a kind, fives).
Hero has Qc Qh (three of a kind, queens).
Outcome: Hero wins $114.05. MP wins $3.51.

ama0330 05-01-2007 10:26 AM

Sup May