Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SSSH hand swap signup for May (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=387296)

Entity 04-30-2007 04:38 PM

Re: SSSH hand swap signup for May

How exactly does this usually work? How many HHs, etc?

justin 04-30-2007 04:51 PM

i am thinking about signing up but my problem is i can't live with myself unless I multi-table, anyway I can get partnered with someoneelse multitabling?

mvoss 04-30-2007 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People who sign up get partnered and review/discuss eachothers hand histories. How many hands depends on what the participants agree on with their partners, but usually 200-500.

I'm also trying to keep a guest coach programme running where one participant (found by draw) receives one session of free coaching from a coach who have agreed to give a free lesson. If you want I'd be more than happy to include you on the guest coach list?

Edited to add that if you want to be included as a "regular" participant that's of course cool as well.

mvoss 04-30-2007 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am thinking about signing up but my problem is i can't live with myself unless I multi-table, anyway I can get partnered with someoneelse multitabling?

[/ QUOTE ]

danzasmack 04-30-2007 05:22 PM

"If you want I'd be more than happy to include you on the guest coach list?"

I heard a rumor on 2p2 that danzasmack would want to be on that list. So put him on it.

mvoss 04-30-2007 05:28 PM

Thanks a lot danzasmack.

If any other coach who is not on the stickied list of coaches wants to be on the list please PM me, post in this thread or send a mail to ssshhandswap@gmail.com

mvoss 04-30-2007 06:04 PM

Ok, I'm postponing the signup deadline for another 10 hours since I won't be able to make the pairings before tomorrow anyway. Please send an email to ssshhandswap@gmail.com before 10AM CET tuesday May 1st if you want to be in.

Also please contact me if your reviewer bailed so I can blacklist him.

jstill 04-30-2007 06:43 PM

am I not on the perma list? can I be?

Me and guru never did ours together last month, it was a mutual blow off tho so please dont ban us [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] if he ever wants to do a sweat session or do the review later thats cool or if i wanted to im sure hed accommodate.

BrassMonkey 04-30-2007 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"If you want I'd be more than happy to include you on the guest coach list?"

I heard a rumor on 2p2 that danzasmack would want to be on that list. So put him on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wooo. Yea, all you super good poker mofos, sign up! Thanks DSmack. Gehrig, Entity, c'mon dudes, you know you want in!

Entity 05-01-2007 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People who sign up get partnered and review/discuss eachothers hand histories. How many hands depends on what the participants agree on with their partners, but usually 200-500.

I'm also trying to keep a guest coach programme running where one participant (found by draw) receives one session of free coaching from a coach who have agreed to give a free lesson. If you want I'd be more than happy to include you on the guest coach list?

Edited to add that if you want to be included as a "regular" participant that's of course cool as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Guest coaching sounds good. Sign me up. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Rob