Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   OFFICIAL get-PAHUD-to-WORK thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=38498)

Flintoff 02-16-2006 04:07 PM

Re: OFFICIAL get-PAHUD-to-WORK thread

:/

mine work fine

HEK 02-16-2006 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys

The new update installs to a directory called partygaming. Just add it. I found this out on the PAHUD forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did this but the only thing that comes up is the size of pot and mucked hands features...nothing else. Anyone?

kipin 02-16-2006 04:14 PM

party changed the handhistory naming for 6 max tables.

So now pokertracker doesn't know if you're playing on 6max or 10max. Same [censored] Stars does.

dtbog 02-16-2006 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So now pokertracker doesn't know if you're playing on 6max or 10max. Same [censored] Stars does.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, this sucks.

edit: To those of you (teddyFBI, at least) who were saying that the stats were displaying in random locations, did you try right-clicking the table in PA HUD and clicking "treat as 6max"? i think that'll solve it.

Victor 02-16-2006 04:17 PM

i added the new directory but i get nothing. tables dont even show up on the menu. i play 6max.

Gildwulf 02-16-2006 04:18 PM

If you play hands are they still stored on your harddrive? I.E. even if pokertracker doesn't work right now, we can still play and collect them next week?

Caldarooni 02-16-2006 04:18 PM

Why are people so surprised that extra programs don't work after the upgrade? Even a basic knowledge of computers should explain that these extra programs will have to adapt.

teddyFBI 02-16-2006 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, ok, so apparently it's just 6max tables that are F'd for now.

dtbog 02-16-2006 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why are people so surprised that extra programs don't work after the upgrade? Even a basic knowledge of computers should explain that these extra programs will have to adapt.

[/ QUOTE ]

People aren't surprised, they're irritated.

One would assume, for example, that Party wouldn't change the *format* of its hand histories (by removing the word 6max, for example). It's not unreasonable to hope for a little bit of consistency.

teddyFBI 02-16-2006 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People aren't surprised, they're irritated.

One would assume, for example, that Party wouldn't change the *format* of its hand histories (by removing the word 6max, for example). It's not unreasonable to hope for a little bit of consistency.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does this ommission matter if we're using PAHUD to filter for # of players (assuming PAHUD comes back in a few days).